03/22 - Bavarian Crepe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh honey,

I went to Sephora and got the Too Faced Sweet Peach pallet for my pale ass face.

Then I got some Mac lipstick and Urban Decay highlighter.

Three items that totaled over $100. Makeup is great

dont you make 100 dollars an hour on mturk anyway? :wink:

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
I've stopped getting buttons to add HITs to Catcher when there's no more available, is it working for everyone else?
Happens to me also. I have to click on the hit again for Hit Finder and when the hit loads it is there. (Try it twice)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the doctors performing these procedures (albeit some kind of perform rough on the patients) have at least 7-10 yrs of post high school education.

Csats are asking turkers to critique these doctors. I personally don't have 7-10 years of college education. Now, I'm a fast learner. I'm a rider after all. Most turkers probably are not doctors. I know I'm going on a limb saying that. So why does C-sats want turkers to critique doctors when a lot of turkers couldn't tell a stomach procedure from a vaginal cuff closure?

200 rep points

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
the doctors performing these procedures (albeit some kind of perform rough on the patients) have at least 7-10 yrs of post high school education.

Csats are asking turkers to critique these doctors. I personally don't have 7-10 years of college education. Now, I'm a fast learner. I'm a rider after all. Most turkers probably are not doctors. I know I'm going on a limb saying that. So why does C-sats want turkers to critique doctors when a lot of turkers couldn't tell a stomach procedure from a vaginal cuff closure?

200 rep points

idk. I need another quest line please.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
btw Peachy @PeachyRider i'm an awful person to get life advice from. i technically have a stepson thats 5 years younger than me. and i drink vodka for breakfast sometimes
Sounds like the kind of person I'd go to for advice.

200 rep points
Yeah. I was wondering that myself. I was like, why are you expecting this out of me? I don't know probably 1 percent the shit that these people do. I have no right to critique them at all. Seems weird.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

200 rep points
Probably because we aren't the only ones reviewing them. They probably have their own panel that reviews them for their main mode of business, and our data is probably thrown into data grinder aggregate somewhere for extra revenue. Just pure speculation though.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi everybody, we're C-SATS,
A little background about us - we started as a research project to try and measure how good a doctor is at surgery, and quickly learned that the easiest way to do that is simply by watching video. Our research shows that non-surgeons can accurately assess technical skills of a surgeon [1], [2]. That's where you all come in.

200 rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.