03/22 - Bavarian Crepe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
the doctors performing these procedures (albeit some kind of perform rough on the patients) have at least 7-10 yrs of post high school education.

Csats are asking turkers to critique these doctors. I personally don't have 7-10 years of college education. Now, I'm a fast learner. I'm a rider after all. Most turkers probably are not doctors. I know I'm going on a limb saying that. So why does C-sats want turkers to critique doctors when a lot of turkers couldn't tell a stomach procedure from a vaginal cuff closure?

200 rep points
oh. this was about csats. not life. lol

honestly, because we're cheap.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Probably because we aren't the only ones reviewing them. They probably have their own panel that reviews them for their main mode of business, and our data is probably thrown into data grinder aggregate somewhere for extra revenue. Just pure speculation though.
oh. this was about csats. not life. lol

honestly, because we're cheap.
200 rep points to you both and A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out

and my life situation has a bunch of questions and stress thedorchannel @thedorchannel, but just grinding through it

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
hi :wave: sad I missed the rest of tej, but how is Thursday?
Better now that you're here. Obviously. :grinning: How are you today?

Reactions: Michele

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fun survey about TV! $2.75 for participating in two-part survey (20 mins)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cansu Sogut [A38SDPEDGOYB8F] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.65 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to watch a clip from a TV program and take a survey about it. Total time 20 mins. $2.75 for completing both steps. Do NOT start the survey if it is already 5:30 PM (Eastern Time) or later.
Time: 6000
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [-611736196-79998] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 94;Location In US

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
the doctors performing these procedures (albeit some kind of perform rough on the patients) have at least 7-10 yrs of post high school education.

Csats are asking turkers to critique these doctors. I personally don't have 7-10 years of college education. Now, I'm a fast learner. I'm a rider after all. Most turkers probably are not doctors. I know I'm going on a limb saying that. So why does C-sats want turkers to critique doctors when a lot of turkers couldn't tell a stomach procedure from a vaginal cuff closure?

200 rep points
I feel we're evaluating them pretty much from the point of view of the patient. Are they pulling the skin too much, are they moving the needle cleanly? Are they putting sutures in the way that makes taking them out very simple or will another medic have to delve to get it out? Do they look confident and competent? I know most of the people they are working on are zzz but when they wake up, the pateints are going to be aware of that stuff. Trained staff tend to be bad at evaluating from patient point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.