03/28 - Trapeze Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a two-minute survey about a consumption situation | Accept
Requester: Rosalia Bitterl [A1D5E5SKYG320P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.24] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.11] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.80] [Fair=4.81] [Reviews=47] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=11.79] [Pen=1.67] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will answer a two-minute survey about a given consumption situation
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; Groundedness Mktg Mix DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So is this like a spring break lull? I mean I'm kinda taking it easy this week and last week, but it still feels sorta... slow.
Surveys have taken a downward swing but the batch requesters said "I got you bro" and lifted me up to heaven.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey | Accept
Requester: Ethan Smith [AG842MR4QWB67] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.36] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 5:00
Available: 1
Description: Let us know if you'd be interested in SnapGig
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Freda Brown

Reaction score
You can't work on anything unless you get a HIT on mturk. The HIT will give you the password to go to a particular classroom/lesson. The one I was in yesterday took ages.
I was able to get into the classroom and I saw the one marked Patterns...and it sure did look like a doozy...Good for you that you got it.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Surveys have taken a downward swing but the batch requesters said "I got you bro" and lifted me up to heaven.
the last two days were great. I was under 50 cents each day heading into the evening and then the penny batches hit and I was lifted to $5.50+ each day for the highest daily PE's I've had in almost 2 weeks. I need those 1200 hits to get approved so my official HIT approval number climbs over 5000 but it's going to be awhile as those batches have slow approval.

Is April typically survey mania as college students need data for the end-of-semester papers?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Responding to stories | Accept
Requester: Zared Shawver [A2SVKHK5WAK7Y8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.94] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 8
Description: You will read and respond to a number of short story excerpts. CANNOT BE COMPLETED ON MOBILE.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
PS this is the one that went WAAAAAY longer than it says. If you do it the hourly is less than it looks like and start immediately.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Itsmee

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Is April typically survey mania as college students need data for the end-of-semester papers?
I have no historical feel for it but just my gut says there's a slight uptick but the hourlies are going down. :/

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd say probably not...

If you notice, most academic studies on MTurk that are conducted by students are conducted by PhD or Master's students, not undergrads. Their research deadlines aren't really dictated by the standard quarter/semester schedule. Back when i was working on my master's the only reason I even knew when the hell the quarters were ending/beginning was because I was a teaching assistant, and my actual research and thesis work was simply non-stop, year-round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Now that you are over 30k, have the Xandria's with that qual posted much? I'm still at 22k.
Nah I haven't seen it LOL, maybe once since I hit 30k. All she posts now is sadness and disappointment.

Did just eat that sammy though, SO friggen good. Covered my sandwich in horseradish. Am a very happy vegetable <3 BigT thanks you for the recipe!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Sigh My over the door organizer is delayed due to severe weather conditions in the mid-west. Now they are promising it by tomorrow but since there has not been a new scan since Monday . . . I have little piles of stuff everywhere just waiting . . . driving me Nuts . . . :mad: If I weren't so cheap I'd have Prime and not have this issue.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Nah I haven't seen it LOL, maybe once since I hit 30k. All she posts now is sadness and disappointment.

Did just eat that sammy though, SO friggen good. Covered my sandwich in horseradish. Am a very happy vegetable <3 BigT thanks you for the recipe!
You're welcome! And thanks for mentioning horseradish. I bet that is the bomb on it!

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.