03/29 - Fabuloso Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
$82 - MERLAMT video descriptions, 50 cents (I left a :panda: in previous post). Took 6+ hours, although I caught it after working all day (I'm proud I stuck it out, zombie mode right now).

Looking forward to you whipper snappers under 50 years old, to post bigger numbers! :grandma: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kliq

Reaction score
Is everything essentially '[Target Intersection] crossing'?

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
I've been typing in crossing. Tempted to do a bunch anyway, as I did 1,500 A9s the other day that should cover my ass should I screw anything up.

Reactions: Kliq

Kliq

Reaction score
Strange seeing an intersection you're very familiar with.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know why I bother with those mldata labeling things.
Every other one I have to return.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The thing is I wouldn't be nearly as pissed off if there was some kind of information on what to do to be a master. But when no one knows and some people get it early and others do hundreds of thousands of hits without...yea I get pissed.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to cry. I really needed that money for rent. Sorry for the lack of grace and the neverending salt. Also, good morning I guess.

saaaaaaame.
Good Morning. Not on here much but saw the your post and had to reply. Been turking 3 years and yes, I am Masters now but remember how it felt when it was me. I could not even do A9s because of state qual. Do not let it get to you. I have depression and social anxiety and would feel like everyone got the good jobs but me. Tune out what others can do and focus on what you can. I know its tough and remember when people would post over and over about the same good batch only a few could do. The worst is when you feel they bring it up just to brag. Take a deep breath and know there is always something you can't do but you will find plenty you can. Remember everyone has been where you are. Big hug to you from a grandma in Kansas City.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
*that wired feeling after a 6+ hour batch of transcription, when you are exhausted, but are wired and can't sleep.

I usually need an hour of decompression time, after something like that MERLAMT batch. Hm. wonder what might help.

:weed: :sleep2::sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.