03/29 - Fabuloso Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemiNin

Turk Bounty Hunter
Contributor
Reaction score
Is everything essentially '[Target Intersection] crossing'?
I was leaving those blank because it didn't specifically say anything about filling anything in for that part in the directions, only the landmarks. Now I'm nervous about rejections.

Kliq

Reaction score

Last edited:

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes about Behaviors(~ 14 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SMAPP Lab [A2GY1R1855C0PP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: We are researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) conducting research on people's attitudes, and how people think about behaviors, and we would like to know your opinion. If you are interested in participating in this research and are 18 years of age or older, please follow the link to the survey below. The survey takes most people 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Please be sure to read all the instructions and questions carefully.
Qualifications: Exc: [137191-136602] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I was leaving those blank because it didn't specifically say anything about filling anything in for that part in the directions, only the landmarks. Now I'm nervous about rejections.
I left some blank to because it didn't say anything in the directions. Are you guys doing all directions or just the direction your car could turn?

Kliq

Reaction score
I left some blank to because it didn't say anything in the directions. Are you guys doing all directions or just the direction your car could turn?
I'm only doing the directions the car can turn and is visible.
We can use the same landmark for both, right?

Reactions: nana

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm only doing the directions the car can turn and is visible.
We can use the same landmark for both, right?
Thanks. That's what I was doing and then got nervous about that line that says "You need to annotate all directions except for "go straight" at the intersection." I need a turtorial for these.

Reactions: Kliq

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good Morning. Not on here much but saw the your post and had to reply. Been turking 3 years and yes, I am Masters now but remember how it felt when it was me. I could not even do A9s because of state qual. Do not let it get to you. I have depression and social anxiety and would feel like everyone got the good jobs but me. Tune out what others can do and focus on what you can. I know its tough and remember when people would post over and over about the same good batch only a few could do. The worst is when you feel they bring it up just to brag. Take a deep breath and know there is always something you can't do but you will find plenty you can. Remember everyone has been where you are. Big hug to you from a grandma in Kansas City.
I live in KC and I've been at this for like 5 years....nothing.

JDWFM

Reaction score
I live in KC and I've been at this for like 5 years....nothing.
What part of KC? I lived there for a while and moved back to Houston in 2017. I miss it.

Reactions: teal4life

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Independence..right by Blue Springs.
I am out by Ward Parkway. I can walk to Kansas. That is why I brought up A9's. Missouri was state qualled out for a lot of things.

Reactions: JDWFM
Status
Not open for further replies.