03/29 - Fabuloso Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
PE: $3.10

My son is watching Sesame Street and it's so loud. I think he figured out how to turn the volume up on the phone.
I bet they're still re running all the same old clips I was watching 35 years ago too. More like Sesame Scam.

JDWFM

Reaction score
I am out by Ward Parkway. I can walk to Kansas. That is why I brought up A9's. Missouri was state qualled out for a lot of things.
I used to take the WP for the scenic route to work in Kansas.

Reactions: teal4life

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to take the WP for the scenic route to work in Kansas.
Yes. Used to live downtown but school district out here is better for granddaughter. Did not want her going KCMO schools since they just got accreditation back. She is also multi racial so we wanted her in a multi racial area. Love our parks.

Reactions: savvy and JDWFM

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
But it looks like it'd be tasty to drink
This is true. I believe it is just overly scented, overly colored water. A friend of mine said her mom used to use it as an air freshener when she was a kid, like in scented oils diffusers. Ewwww

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is true. I believe it is just overly scented, overly colored water. A friend of mine said her mom used to use it as an air freshener when she was a kid, like in scented oils diffusers. Ewwww
lmao whaaat nooooo

Reactions: FrenchToast

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I have some coworkers who loooove that swtuff. my building smells so bad i am ok with it

JDWFM

Reaction score
Yes. Used to live downtown but school district out here is better for granddaughter. Did not want her going KCMO schools since they just got accreditation back. She is also multi racial so we wanted her in a multi racial area. Love our parks.

We were fortunate to find a beautiful historic home on Charlotte, walking distance to the Nelson-Atkins. I moved out there for work as they were building a location very close to where we moved, but they delayed it pretty heavily. Then I moved and they opened it!

Reactions: savvy and teal4life

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Today is campground opening day waaahoooo. Lady from across the street that comes to the park all the time, she brought us cinnamon buns and cookies to get through the day. It's sunny with a high of 76* should be a good day, maybe busy.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
We were fortunate to find a beautiful historic home on Charlotte, walking distance to the Nelson-Atkins. I moved out there for work as they were building a location very close to where we moved, but they delayed it pretty heavily. Then I moved and they opened it!
That's the way it always seems to be. Love going to the Nelson. My son attends UMKC and works at the Miniature museum here. Love living in an area with so many museums like science city ect. Hate the weather. For that I would rather be in So Cal where I grew up.

Reactions: JDWFM

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Her mom is very frugal. She saves her bread bags too.

Her moms family was very poor growing up, like real dirt floor poor.
I save breadbags! Drives BigT nuts. But still fabulosa as a smell thing... I'm glad I can't understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.