Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: Guess the answer! | PANDA
Requester: Ethan Perez [A3VVLBSQF8556V] (Req TV): $16.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Can you answer passage comprehension questions without the passage? (I:eek: context_evaluator_1554052233)
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: poor performance DoesNotExist ; disconnect_tfidf DoesNotExist ; tfidf4 DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBNZUS; max time DoesNotExist ;

7 minutes (but I'm slow). Chance for a 50 cent bonus.

Last edited:

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
You've received a bonus from Stanford HCI for work related to 3Z33IC0JC01GLX1VFKFXZ45SHELV9B.
The value of your bonus is: $9.50 USD
The Requester included this note:
Thanks for participating in our HIT!
Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
I'm stuck on what I think is the last group. Does it move forward?

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It stalled at that point for me too yesterday.
Same thing for me yesterday. I left it on the last page and went out and ran some errands. An hour later, when I returned, it had advanced to the end and I was able to get the completion code.

Can't really say how long you need to let it sit, but at least I can say it did advance at some point within that hour.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Same thing for me yesterday. I left it on the last page and went out and ran some errands. An hour later, when I returned, it had advanced to the end and I was able to get the completion code.

Can't really say how long you need to let it sit, but at least I can say it did advance at some point within that hour.
Well then. I guess I'll snap that tab and set it to the side.

Reactions: Tandem In Time

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Uh oh! Had this issue on March 5th (with the ad writing HIT) and after contacting them relentlessly I finally got paid. Take screenshots. When I waited mine eventually went to a gateway error page.

Edit: This might not be the same kind of HIT.

Last edited:

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1 of 2 of the Mobisocial HIT's from this morning rejected already. Anyone else? or am I just bad at following instructions?

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Stanford HCI - ad/chat HITs -

I completed 5, over a few days. 2 of these were originally 10 cents, then they upped base pay to $1, did 3. They all paid, yet not one bonused.

I completed at least 1 of the group chats successfully, had the user ID, still have the screen snaps, and went all the way to the end, then an error on their server, restarted in browser window (the frame stayed solid - it was their server that blipped)...I kept the ad phrase we came up with, the product -

The requester wrote me 3-4 days later, after I wrote a lengthy doc letter detailing the error (can I have my bonus now? I've got all the proof)... The requester wanted further information describe the issue. The tone was more... "prove it" - than offering assistance or responsibility. More work, for ... poor pay. Well no more pay, now.

I paused on working with this requester, as they got a few *hours* of time, for $3.20. I did ask them about the bonuses... no reply or bonus.

I'm not doing Stanford HCI's right now. I like hearing others are getting some fat bonuses though.

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
1 of 2 of theHIT's from this morning rejected already. Anyone else? or am I just bad at following instructions?
I got 1 emailed them. they replied right away said they would reverse and pay me. That was a couple of hours ago no pay or reversal yet.

Reactions: Concise and Trucker

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
1 of 2 of the Mobisocial HIT's from this morning rejected already. Anyone else? or am I just bad at following instructions?
1 approved and 1 pending yet worried about the pending one tho

Reactions: Trucker

rg412

Reaction score
Is there some type of script that can preload images for batches like the MLDatalabeler male vs female hit? I feel like I could do them much more efficiently if it didn't take a few seconds to load the next one.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Uh oh! Had this issue on March 5th (with the ad writing HIT) and after contacting them relentlessly I finally got paid. Take screenshots. When I waited mine eventually went to a gateway error page.

Edit: This might not be the same kind of HIT.
I agree, they can be slow to reply, and sluggish to pay on bonuses, if they actually pay the bonus.

Reactions: Dragonfly

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: 2 Question Poll - Logo preference. $1 performance bonus oportunity. | Accept
Requester: Johanna Toro [A1UZFYJBJN4MWK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$4.49] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Pick your favorite logo for a company, then tell us why you preferred that one. Open only to ages 20-34.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got in on one of these Stanford HCI allocation HITs and did 4 groups in the first 50 minutes. Now it's just hanging on the Almost ready screen for a 5th one and the timer has sailed right past the estimated 55 minute average. I'm in for another 10 minutes if I get assigned to another group and I have no idea what they actually bonus on these. Anybody know what the average bonus is?

Status
Not open for further replies.