04/04 - Topiary Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Had a problem with double bonuses on a different hit yesterday, I wonder if it is Mturk that is screwing up or the requesters.
*nod*

I've gotten triple bonuses on Prolific in the past... the requester said that Prolific messed it up, so they would fix it. And, Prolific didn't do anything.

I transferred the money out of my Prolific account as quick as I saw it though... and kept quiet.

The issue quietly went away.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Wow, I am so sorry that people had problems with the Survey Comet. Heartstopper! Life is good no glitches for me. Also, the DidAsk gave me no problems except for no code after doing the task today. The Requester is very responsive for DidAsk. She's sent out several emails about people having problems so just contact her.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't done crap today! I'll catch a hit and say to myself NAAAAH and return it. Just been reading y'all's post and catching up on facebook and the news(wish I was Bezo).

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I contacted them and asked for the qual to do them. It took a while, until after the current HITS were finished but then I got to accept the next round which was the $8 HITs. I am assuming it was because I asked but I am not certain.
I typically dont like doing that , but I might just since im not seeing any type of qual test or anything

Last edited:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't even catch the survey comet.

Robedom

Reaction score
How long does that surveycomet take to approve?

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I think a requester double bonused me on accident. Got this message x2 and +$28 at dashboard

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kimberly Doell for work related to 3KG2UQJ0MJ0CUT5M4EQPU6M122YQNN.
The value of your bonus is: $14.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in our experiment!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Someone yesterday said they got an email saying the bonus was accidentally paid to them twice and to send the 2nd one back though paypal

Last edited:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
This Ben Peterson males photo looks like a female version of the guy from Powder...

I'm thinking it's someone on chemo... I already have a hard time with subjective ratings on people's appearances... now I am like... you want me to judge the appearance of a person on chemo... for .05???

This batch makes me feel icky as a human being but ...I'm desperate for those pennies.
thats no worse than the gay bashing survey I did the other day... Being somewhat a liberal it like to kill me lol

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.