Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
did you not immediately see me post this? :p
plus I linked in pm, i dunno why i cant link pictures here anymore
I didn't see that or your pm until just now :bag:

What the crap are you doing??? Running cross country every day?

Azazael

Reaction score
I didn't see that or your pm until just now :bag:

What the crap are you doing??? Running cross country every day?
lol no, ive been losing weight like mad since the girly stayed with me a week around xmas, and then when she moved in it just went much faster. im trying to get in better shape so we can go places and do stuff she likes (she LOVES to rollerblade and just bought a set, i said lol, ill skateboard with you but i CANT rollerblade, i never could get the hang since i ice skated)

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
lol no, ive been losing weight like mad since the girly stayed with me a week around xmas, and then when she moved in it just went much faster. im trying to get in better shape so we can go places and do stuff she likes (she LOVES to rollerblade and just bought a set, i said lol, ill skateboard with you but i CANT rollerblade, i never could get the hang since i ice skated)
My ankles are bullshit. I'm ok on roller skates but ice skates or rollerblades? Forget it. I look like a newborn deer.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if you don't mind me asking... how long were you guys dating before your girlfriend moved in permanently?

Status
Not open for further replies.