• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
She enjoys our bed but she pushes one or both of us out so she has her own which is only used for naps. She's quirky. Hee favorite is if someone falls asleep on the couch in the living room because then she's in a central location but still cuddling. Turd dog.
Yeah, Lucille is sort of used to having at least one end of the couch to herself. You cant even imagine the lengthy sighs and the offended glances when someone tries to displace her. She will however threaten to chew the face off of any civilian who gets within about 3 feet of us when we take a walk.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Since I will probably never have the qual or do a hit, could you tell me why they are so bad? Everyone hates these sooo much.
The only people that ever really post about them are me and aveline @aveline and we are two of (probably the two) laziest workers on here. We are not good examples

These hits are just so boring/tedious/they require volume so you can't be distracted with music while they're going/they're just work and work is bad

Last edited:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The only people that ever really post about them are me and aveline @aveline and we two of (probably the two) laziest workers on here. We are not good examples

These hits are just so boring/tedious/they require volume so you can't be distracted with music while they're going/they're just work and work is bad
And they're sad and the pay is borderline.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Think of all the poor kids that won't get sponsored because of you though
Message from World Vision International
---------------------------------
World Vision International (WVI) has now published tasks on Mechanical Turk! Search for 'WVI'.
---------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The message above was sent by an Amazon Mechanical Turk user.
Please review the message and respond to it as you see fit.

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com
They disappear without a word for several months and they don't even bother saying hi. It's like they're just pretending that nothing ever even happened. After all we've been through? How rude!

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
The only people that ever really post about them are me and aveline @aveline and we two of (probably the two) laziest workers on here. We are not good examples

I had the qual lost the qual got the qual and then lost it again. I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I still have the photo qual.

Reactions: Kerek

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The only people that ever really post about them are me and aveline @aveline and we are two of (probably the two) laziest workers on here. We are not good examples

Not to mention WVI is one of the most uncommunicative and unstable requesters out there, when it comes to randomly pulling quals and giving them back whenever they feel like it.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hmm, that's a new and interesting way to show appreciation for the admins. I usually just say bad things about them and antagonize them.
I feel it's best to either be passive-agreesive or throw out backhanded compliments.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
They disappear without a word for several months and they don't even bother saying hi. It's like they're just pretending that nothing ever even happened. After all we've been though? How rude!
I'm sorry, I just had stuff you know.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
MFP is really good IME. One of the best.
Yea it's really easy to use, think I'll stick with it

You're not gonna lose weight that way. Can't starve yourself. Gotta get at LEAST 1200 calories/day or you'll actually gain weight. Our bodies are like furnaces. Gotta give them energy or they burn out. Only difference is when our metabolisms crash, our bodies work like hell to protect us from starvation, and that means our bodies store calories and fat for later when normally they would be expending them.
Technically I know all of this...but I get in an all or nothing mode about things, so I go to the extreme. Yesterday I had 364 calories and OMG I felt like poo all day because it sapped my energy hard. Closer to 1000 today. I'm sure it's nothing an extra cookie wouldn't fix :whistle:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I meant borderline for closed qual entitled asshole masters like us.
If I wasn't spoiled rotten by OCMP75 originally, I would still be doing them because they are fairly constant and the pay really isn't terrible compared to other stuff on mturk, but my entitled masters attitude won't let it happen :bode:

edit: inb4 a comment about me lying and still doing them. i posted this quickly so you would quote this post because of your live update and then see this comment in the edit

Reactions: Kerek

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E71prWQRjf1WjgBBSjFVe | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.09 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.39 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 106 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 70;Location is US;Age is not less than 18

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Not to mention WVI is one of the most uncommunicative and unstable requesters out there, when it comes to randomly pulling quals and giving them back whenever they feel like it.
True story, bro

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If I wasn't spoiled rotten by OCMP75 originally, I would still be doing them because they are fairly constant and the pay really isn't terrible compared to other stuff on mturk, but my entitled masters attitude won't let it happen :bode:

edit: inb4 a comment about me lying and still doing them. i posted this quickly so you would quote this post because of your live update and then see this comment in the edit
This lack of arcade disease has progressed so far that I don't think you can be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.