Problems with TurkMaster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
This lack of arcade disease has progressed so far that I don't think you can be saved.
No, I'm pretty sure it's kryss @kryssyy's fault. Ever since they became the new forum couple, he started working all of the time. i can only imagine that he went the C to the J @C to the J route and started saving up to buy them a house or something.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure it's kryss @kryssyy's fault. Ever since they became the new forum couple, he started working all of the time. i can only imagine that he went the C to the J @C to the J route and started saving up to buy them a house or something.
[something about chugging energy drinks]

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did 580 hits today. I'm dangerously close to maxing out

jessinchicago

Reaction score
Yea it's really easy to use, think I'll stick with it

Technically I know all of this...but I get in an all or nothing mode about things, so I go to the extreme. Yesterday I had 364 calories and OMG I felt like poo all day because it sapped my energy hard. Closer to 1000 today. I'm sure it's nothing an extra cookie wouldn't fix :whistle:
It's just not an effective way to lose weight. The ups and downs will defeat your purpose altogether.

Can you just shoot for 1200-1500 calories/day (without exercise, most of it protein) consistently?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They may be the new couple.....but the top forum couple is determined by likes.

Bryssyy: 17,418
CJina: 19,346 :bode:

Status
Not open for further replies.