Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I just tripped and fell over something my husband set in the hall semi-blocking the bathroom door. I fell onto a rustic brick floor and banged myself up pretty good. My back is bruised and scraped already. Sometimes I really wish I was a lesbian. Chicks don't do that shit.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I just tripped and fell over something my husband set in the hall semi-blocking the bathroom door. I fell onto a rustic brick floor and banged myself up pretty good. My back is bruised and scraped already. Sometimes I really wish I was a lesbian. Chicks don't do that shit.
Are you OK? I'm not exactly sure what lesbianism and injuries have in common, but I want you to be OK. Ice it if you think it will help. Do you have any frozen vegies?

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea it's really easy to use, think I'll stick with it

Technically I know all of this...but I get in an all or nothing mode about things, so I go to the extreme. Yesterday I had 364 calories and OMG I felt like poo all day because it sapped my energy hard. Closer to 1000 today. I'm sure it's nothing an extra cookie wouldn't fix :whistle:
Technically, if you wanna lose weight (not necessarily be health guru) it's good to keep your metabolism going "WTF?!" Like eat 3 days, fast 2 days.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I want dibs. I don't know if I can even do it, but I want to try. If nothing else, there are a lot of you here to watch me fail.

Azazael

Reaction score
Yea it's really easy to use, think I'll stick with it

Technically I know all of this...but I get in an all or nothing mode about things, so I go to the extreme. Yesterday I had 364 calories and OMG I felt like poo all day because it sapped my energy hard. Closer to 1000 today. I'm sure it's nothing an extra cookie wouldn't fix :whistle:
ive been hovering around 1200 or so and eating less junk and more eggs and stuff (girly too) and im down almost (really didnt wanna admit this) 70lbs so far and looking at another 50 or so.

No, I'm pretty sure it's kryss @kryssyy's fault. Ever since they became the new forum couple, he started working all of the time. i can only imagine that he went the C to the J @C to the J route and started saving up to buy them a house or something.
wait what? did i miss some forum hook up news? damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.