Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Random Question | Accept
Requester: AmberJade McCracken [A5LLSZG8YCAZF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: mturkcrowd.com members only.
Requirements: Time out DoesNotExist; Bad Wolf Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, even with living close by, I don't know SF well enough to do this I don't think
I sent a message and hope to hear back... I was in the city for almost 20 years so I feel good about it but the timer kills it for me ....I wouldn't mind looking at pics for 30 minutes then submit but if I got rejected for say 27 minutes then I'd be wasting gas and a couple tolls to go pay a visit and show them a fkn landmark or 2

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
It was a really shitty thing to do to a good tenant without notice this would happen. I can't even imagine doing that. (Actually, I think it violates the lease about not going onto the property without notice.)

I feel for you with the SWAT team. We had new tenants move into a place. About six months into them living there we get a hysterical phone call from the female tenant that the cops just broke into their house, jimmied out the security screen, kicked in the door, basically ruined the door frames. Scared the living SHIT out of the tenants inside. And now their house could not be secured because all doors/frames were broken.

Turns out the cops were going after someone who was on a probation violation and had used that address as his address a year or two prior (the old tenants did know this person, but that person was never a legal tenant there.) The cops would not pay for the damage and said they could not call and check with us ahead of time for fear we would tip the person they were looking for off. We raised a little hell about that with our contacts there (like, oh, maybe do some surveillance to see who lives there now?). Kinda made me want to check with parole/probation boards and make sure no one is using my address as a decoy.
they didn't kick my door down but they did come with 3 carloads and assault rifles drawn..i heard them running by the window and headed to front door just as they pounded on it...they were looking for 78yr old AA man....
I was like, don't you think a day or so of watching the house to find out the occupants are a mid-40s white guy and his mid-20's white gf would have been easier, cheaper and less dangerous since I'm standing here with my Glock behind the door that you can't see and you're standing there with an AR-15?
uh well..maybe...fn idiots...

and the regular sheriff had been here twice before that trying to serve warrants on old tenants...so they should have known from that...

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I sent a message and hope to hear back... I was in the city for almost 20 years so I feel good about it but the timer kills it for me ....I wouldn't mind looking at pics for 30 minutes then submit but if I got rejected for say 27 minutes then I'd be wasting gas and a couple tolls to go pay a visit and show them a fkn landmark or 2
But then again they were probably all already done by people that have only seen SF on Full House and they won't need me anymore......

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short 3 to 5 min automobile buying study | Accept
Requester: Katja Cunningham [AF2VH5CBTDE95] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.33] [Pay: 3.23] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.19] [Fast: 3.86] [Comm: 2.71] [Fair: 3.86] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Short 3 to 5 min automobile buying study
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Wizards getting waxed right now

trust Peachy’s picks

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Naming Clickable Fields in Forms | Accept
Requester: Deep Dialogue [A1DGWH87NMS7M5] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.78] [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.83] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 23
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Reading Passages of English and Rating Comic Captions: 2018 (ATT.A) | Accept
Requester: John Duff [A1FPFYD4JDWKOI] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.50] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Read and answer questions about short passages of English, and read and rate captions for comics.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy's Picks, that's pretty damn catchy! When's the website go live?

Tagline for the bottom of the site

"In Peach We Trust"
i might have to start a site up

have people sign up to get my picks

this is a good idea

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
An intense 3 hour game of slappy slap hands will take place for the last 90 seconds
i dont think Wash is good enough to come back on toronto in that type of atmosphere. Toronto has a crazy home court advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.