04/17 - Wonderful Wednesday!

What are your thoughts on the purple?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Cornell ran out of Cereal Bars. People sure do gobble those things up.

I hope they bake more they were tasty.

Edit: looks around, boy it really was feast the last two days and famine today, wasn't it?

Last edited:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Having a hard day.. My Aunt Rose had a blood clot in her arm a few weeks back that traveled to her heart and caused a stroke. they put her in hospice took her off the defibrillator and she just kept fighting.. Made it to her 66th bday so they said she was lasting too long and sent her to home hospice. last few days her organs took a great decline and despite her urge to fight she finally gave in and slipped away in her sleep just a few hours ago. I am completely heart broken because I couldnt be there. So Ive been pushing trying to earn money for them to do her service and money for my daughters bday next month. Hard to focus though :( Please light a candle for her to help her find her way home to her departed Husband & Mother.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Having a hard day.. My Aunt Rose had a blood clot in her arm a few weeks back that traveled to her heart and caused a stroke. they put her in hospice took her off the defibrillator and she just kept fighting.. Made it to her 66th bday so they said she was lasting too long and sent her to home hospice. last few days her organs took a great decline and despite her urge to fight she finally gave in and slipped away in her sleep just a few hours ago. I am completely heart broken because I couldnt be there. So Ive been pushing trying to earn money for them to do her service and money for my daughters bday next month. Hard to focus though :( Please light a candle for her to help her find her way home to her departed Husband & Mother.
So sorry for your loss.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't wait to meet Aunt Rose in heaven. *hugs*

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
From such a simple thing. A blood clot in the arm. I am very, very sorry. :(

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
"Hourly" problem. [sigh]

I can't get my "hourly" to work (the column next to the "reward" amount next to "status"). I deleted and reinstalled MTurk Hourly. Then did both MTurk Hourly and Dashboard Enhancer. Then cleared my cookies, rebooted Chrome, then did the same delete/reinstalls.
So now my question is, is there anything else I can try short of deleting all my scripts, deleting Tampermoney, and then reinstalling everything?

Oh happy days! :)

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~7 mins.

Title: ~15 minute research study | Accept
Requester: CSUN researchpsychlab [A1HLHML4XHA0EN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.72] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 45
Description: 15 minute research study
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under 30 seconds

Title: Survey about device and feature usage | Accept
Requester: ruixin [A1GGPKRCRNZVAT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$44.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Please tell us about your usage of certain devices and features for $0.25. We may select you for the opportunity to take a followup survey for $1.00.
Qualifications: Already Taken DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

GTR

Reaction score
so so sorry, i truly understand what you are feeling
stay strong for yourself and family.
my prayers go out to you

PandaThief

Reaction score
Any of you Mahmoods thermal image bounding box approved yet ? Sitting on pins and needles hoping that $35 will come thru lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1:40

Title: 2 minute research study(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.45] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.85] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=4.38] [Fair=4.91] [Reviews=266] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=7.16] [Pen=0.71] [Res=0.00] [Rec=58] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 10:00
Description: Participate in a research task
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1231255910-141425] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1997] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~1.5 mins.

Title: Tell us your shopping opinions! | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Friedman [A4W6F7C8EKV44] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.78] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.69] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=81] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=5.30] [Pen=2.68] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Tell us your shopping opinions in a series of easy questions!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.