04/17 - Wonderful Wednesday!

What are your thoughts on the purple?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Bonanza mail today: received a product for 5 day trial from thePinkPanel (with a $25 Amazon card incentive upon completion of one survey afterward) AND a Pinchme sample box with full-size Lumify eyedrops and trial sizes of Theraflu PowerPods Severe Colds and Native deodorant. LOL I will have bright white eyes, no wrinkles, not smell, and can fight off cold symptoms.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
The feeling when you have a high paying survey you're supposed to do, but someone else has the HIT even though you have to have a special log in to do it, and you know whoever has it does it and is just holding onto it because its a lot of money and they're hoping to figure out how to do it, and now you're hoping it doesn't finally expire or get returned when you're busy with something else.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The feeling when you have a high paying survey you're supposed to do, but someone else has the HIT even though you have to have a special log in to do it, and you know whoever has it does it and is just holding onto it because its a lot of money and they're hoping to figure out how to do it, and now you're hoping it doesn't finally expire or get returned when you're busy with something else.
so specific

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It happens a lot more than you'd think. Especially when requesters don't put quals on stuff and just hope you catch it.
I hear ya. I always feel like a doofus when I grab something that was meant for someone else (But I always return it right away!) I don't get why people hang onto things. Who knows. I hope they send it back so you can git it.

Also I wonder if there is a German word for the feeling you described LOL

Minx2121

Reaction score
Have a great evening everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to get more work done the next couple days with my son out of school, babysitter haha :p

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.