• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
alright I posted this in discord but some of you aren't on there and I'm wtf'ing what I just saw hard so this is going here too.

alright. call me crazy or don't believe me..... but I swear I just saw a UFO. like a for real, can't explain wtf I just saw. It was bright white, perfectly circular, moving ridiculously slowly, then as I watched it, it slowly shrank and just disappeared of of view. It wasn't directly overhead, but at an angle to me in the sky. And I Iive in a rural area where there's barely an ambient lighting or traffic. and no, it definitely wasn't a spotlight. It looked like it was very far away, but big.

and it definitely wasn't a meteor. I see those a lot and this was moving way too slow to be one. and it definitely wasn't a plane.

So I'm totally stumped, I definitely saw something, and I don't know what it was.
:roscoe:

GTR

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!:D
I'm eating lasagna. It's like spaghetti flavoured cake.:p
Here's a song.
Queen (Under Pressure) /Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice Baby), Michael Jackson (Billie Jean), Fantastic Voyage, Tigerstyle Mashup
yum, thanks :)
good mix, i like mixes like this

Reactions: Jerami

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
alright I posted this in discord but some of you aren't on there and I'm wtf'ing what I just saw hard so this is going here too.

alright. call me crazy or don't believe me..... but I swear I just saw a UFO. like a for real, can't explain wtf I just saw. It was bright white, perfectly circular, moving ridiculously slowly, then as I watched it, it slowly shrank and just disappeared of of view. It wasn't directly overhead, but at an angle to me in the sky. And I Iive in a rural area where there's barely an ambient lighting or traffic. and no, it definitely wasn't a spotlight. It looked like it was very far away, but big.

and it definitely wasn't a meteor. I see those a lot and this was moving way too slow to be one. and it definitely wasn't a plane.

So I'm totally stumped, I definitely saw something, and I don't know what it was.
No, you know what it was.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Could be a satellite? I see them occasionally. I keep GoogleSky on one of my phones to check to see if the moving light I'm seeing is a satellite. It usually is but, I've seen some "unidentified" things too.:)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

It was just a weather balloon.

Kerek @Kerek

Skylycat

Reaction score
Could be a satellite? I see them occasionally. I keep GoogleSky on one of my phones to check to see if the moving light I'm seeing is a satellite. It usually is but, I've seen some "unidentified" things too.:)
no, definitely not, satellites look like pretty moving stars in a straight line. this was so much bigger than that, but far away looking still.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score

So cool. I want one. :looking:

Reactions: GTR

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
no, definitely not, satellites look like pretty moving stars in a straight line. this was so much bigger than that, but far away looking still.
On the skeptical blogs they always say you can't judge distance because there is nothing to judge it against in the sky. But I'm pretty sure something was ready to beam you up.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I guess it's perceived shape and "direction" would be subject to it's orbit, in relation to your position but, either way, you were there. Not me. Just throwing out ideas.:)

Reactions: GTR

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

Skylycat

Reaction score
I guess it's perceived shape and "direction" would be subject to it's orbit, in relation to your position but, either way, you were there. Not me. Just throwing out ideas.:)
I appreciate the questions. I wouldn't have posted if I hadn't ran through all the normal things it could've been. It was unlike anything I've seen. I won't forget it any time soon. And I'm all keyed up still, it felt weird seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.