04/19 - The Winking Owl Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
has anyone that was capped on endors earlie been able to do MORE with the reload? if so, have you recapped and at what number?

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think you can call Disney World too big, that just means there's more to do and you have to commit more days to being out there :p
Try taking two 5 year olds without a stroller. It's too big. :LOL: We like Disneyland b/c it's more compact and easier to walk around, but you're right, there's technically less to do.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Try taking two 5 year olds without a stroller. It's too big. :LOL: We like Disneyland b/c it's more compact and easier to walk around, but you're right, there's technically less to do.
Valid point. My sister and I were 7 & 12. Walking and aware enough to know what to do if lost. And when I was a teenager, we ran wild and checked in at various points of the day.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
ive been to the Flordia one like...25 years ago....
Really? Daytona, Destin, PCB, Ft. Myers, Orlando (for DW of course.) We even went to the space center - which was AWESOME. I've only been 6 times but it is a really great place to visit.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Please fill in the Sub Sector and Company type (public or private) | PANDA
Requester: Austin Watson [A1SSXCWIN9JBL2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given the company details fill out the sub sector and Company type.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 265
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: None

still up

started cherry picking around 100 because I'm tired but they're generally findable, 8h AA

use this if you want to verify a sub-industry http://metastocktools.com/downloads/Gics.htm

best day in awhile :goodnight:

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
All right. Mturk Crowd get together at Disney CA (Anaheim) this June.

I swear. Whoever shows, I got your beer.
See, IDK, that Disney may suck. But I truly love that part of CA. So, I'd be happy either way. Don't think we can swing it this year though.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
We've been to Disney World more times than I care to admit. We go every other year now. When my husband traveled we had annual passes and would go often.

For those of you who think you may never be able to go. Just a little FYI you can book your trip a year out and they allow you to make payments. If you book a package (Room, tickets, etc.). A family of four can go for around 2400 including meals. That's for like 5 days. They only want a deposit of one nights stay or $200. Also, they offer free dining on some dates. They haven't released those yet, but usually a few different weeks in the fall and winter. December is a great time to go.

Last edited:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We've been to Disney World more times than I care to admit. We go every other year now. When my husband traveled we had annual passes and would go often.

For those of you who think you may never be able to go. Just a little FYI you can book your trip a year out and they allow you to make payments. If you book a package (Room, tickets, etc.). A family of four can go for around 2400 including meals. That's for like 5 days. They only want a deposit of one nights stay or $200. Also, they offer free dining on some dates. They haven't released those yet, but usually a few different weeks in the fall and winter. December is a great time to go.
how does one apply to be part of your family?

Reactions: Pleco

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
just looked and all of my Julia Samorezov from last night approved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.