04/19 - The Winking Owl Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you go to the DMV and wait in line for 3 hours, that's basically 90% of the Disney experience.
If you wait 3 hours you're doing it all wrong. Besides you're a mouse...er rat, you've got connections with the big cheese himself!

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you go to the DMV and wait in line for 3 hours, that's basically 90% of the Disney experience.
Nah, Disney World has gotten advanced yo. It's all about strategically booking the correct fast passes through the mobile app/kiosks and using them early so you can activate more later on

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
"life's been good to me so far ... Google craigslist tampabay"

Reactions: Azazael

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
sooooooo....a while back on night crew I mentioned I am going to get a Fuck Cancer Tattoo. Any of you here from that convo? My friends who have survived cancer are designing it and voted me in as the canvas. Looks like it will have a design that involves dna designs and proteins and having one of those eating "cancer". So before this year is out. I will have the words "fuck cancer" in dna/protein symbols on my body.

I just need input on where to put that tattoo so it can't be seen unless i want it to be.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you wait 3 hours you're doing it all wrong. Besides you're a mouse...er rat, you've got connections with the big cheese himself!
Nah, Disney World has gotten advanced yo. It's all about strategically booking the correct fast passes through the mobile app/kiosks and using them early so you can activate more later on
I wouldn't know, I've never gone. I try to keep my jokes as fact-free as possible.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
sooooooo....a while back on night crew I mentioned I am going to get a Fuck Cancer Tattoo. Any of you here from that convo? My friends who have survived cancer are designing it and voted me in as the canvas. Looks like it will have a design that involves dna designs and proteins and having one of those eating "cancer". So before this year is out. I will have the words "fuck cancer" in dna/protein symbols on my body.

I just need input on where to put that tattoo so it can't be seen unless i want it to be.
shoulder blade. hub has a double helix on his right shoulder blade. no one sees it unless he's topless, pretty much.

Last edited:
Reactions: tricker and Azazael

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score

Depending on how large you want it... shoulder blades are pretty good spots. Easy to hide, but also not too hard to show off.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Mike Tyson it across the face

Status
Not open for further replies.