04/22 - We're mourning on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
For the first time ever, a transfer I made from Amazon Payments on Friday on the off chance it would show up before Monday morning actually WENT THROUGH. I am legit crying happy tears because it means I don't have to ask my mom for grocery money while we wait for unemployment and husband's first check from his new job. Sorry for OT, it has been a long, stressful month and I am about to have a happiness breakdown.
:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes: that's awesomeeee.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
For the first time ever, a transfer I made from Amazon Payments on Friday on the off chance it would show up before Monday morning actually WENT THROUGH. I am legit crying happy tears because it means I don't have to ask my mom for grocery money while we wait for unemployment and husband's first check from his new job. Sorry for OT, it has been a long, stressful month and I am about to have a happiness breakdown.
Yay!!!!!

Reactions: essjay and Peachy

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. Amazon, you did a thing right for once.

This is good news, I am glad for this news.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes: that's awesomeeee.
Things are still tight (TWSS), but at least I don't have to make THAT call. You know what I mean there, even if I hate that you do. <3

Reactions: Peachy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm all sappy as a mom and person now. I'm should bow out now before I embarrass me and watch my purple dedications on tv, hug my baby boy youngest (who at almost 12 will probably be all "eww, Mom, really?") and shed a few tears while I go to sleep.

(I just got "Mom, I just want your extra time and your kiss means what? Is that a sex reference?" smh. no. not all the time!)

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Things are still tight (TWSS), but at least I don't have to make THAT call. You know what I mean there, even if I hate that you do. <3
I know exactly what you're saying, and I know the relief is about way more than just the money. :hug:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Y'all better say something. Don't let me be the last comment. :nonono:
These Hershey's Salty Sweets I got for testing are pretty good, a crunchy exterior with a chocolate center. It's perfect for the sweet tooth I get when I'm drunk.

Azazael

Reaction score
Newp.

I've never had a birthday cake in my life, actually.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
thats kinda my bday also, im STILL waiting for the roomie (and girly actually) to give me the cake they said they were going to

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My dad showed me Pink Floyd's The Wall when I was a kid and the cartoons part of it really fucked me up. I was like cartoons are supposed to be funny and silly wtf is this. I've loved Pink Floyd ever since.
The hotel I worked in in college with my sorority sisters was their favorite in NJ. I've since lost it but I had a flying pig shirt from them. Great guys.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

Azazael

Reaction score
The fuck? I'm officially sending you a cake for your bday. Girly step up!
nope, no cake, almost a month later

LOL :ROFL: why are they holding out on you still
I dunno, roomie kept saying over and over she was going to make me a cake that i wanted (red velvet with cream cheese frosting, i usually buy a slice for myself every year)

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie
Status
Not open for further replies.