05/04 - Totally Weightless Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon can't even adjust a binary score on a qualification and here I'm trying to get them to reinstate a suspended account. :dead:
I hear ya! I contacted them once and have been mildly entertained by the follow up emails from them, and I don't care about the surveys I'm missing. I was telling my husband yesterday about your account. That would be devastating for us! I'm sure they'll work it out within a week or so, but going for a week with no income... it's really not fair. What company could get away with that and not pay money you've already earned? Oh, I know, Amazon.

Reactions: tricker and aveline

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just wanted you to know, that wasn't near as annoying as you intended

I just got you to take time out of your life to screenshot a post by someone named Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode "Emo Barry" Miller on a mturk forum at 11:12 pm on a Thursday night. I think my plan worked better than I intended

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Have you thought about getting an avi that's a picture of the leaning tower of Pisa? I mean I guess it would look a bit phallic, but then again what doesn't.
It's safe to say I'm not leaning toward a phallic building when I'm trying to get them to believe I'm a girl.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I won't because I won't sign up with a new account under someone else's name.
Oh that's what you have to do? I know sometimes the people at amazon just say make a new account figured ur allowed to just make one at that point as weird as it is

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Oh that's what you have to do? I know sometimes the people at amazon just say make a new account figured ur allowed to just make one at that point as weird as it is
Well, have you ever seen a screenshot of anyone at Amazon telling someone to do that? :wink:

D

Deleted member 526

that was what I thought too. but I've also read that if your mturk account gets suspended permaently then you can't ever get a new mturk account. maybe it's on a case by case basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.