05/04 - Totally Weightless Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
You shouldn't be committing tax fraud in the first place, but the Turk subreddit tells us it happens anyway. Mordea is the only one I know of in recent times that was offered the option to start over

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that was what I thought too. but I've also read that if your mturk account gets suspended permaently then you can't ever get a new mturk account. maybe it's on a case by case basis.
I bought 23 accounts for $1 on the darknet yesterday.

note: this probably isn't true.

D

Deleted member 526

You shouldn't be committing tax fraud in the first place, but the Turk subreddit tells us it happens anyway. Mordea is the only one I know of in recent times that was offered the option to start over
tax fraud how? :confused:

Reactions: Metallica

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished a really long hit on Prolific. My brain is done. See you all tomorrow. Have a good night and make that $$$$$

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, have you ever seen a screenshot of anyone at Amazon telling someone to do that? :wink:
I've never seen a screen shot, now that you mention it. I have read of people being told that on the phone by an Amazon rep that probably has no idea of what mturk is, but you lose all your quals, all your stats, and master's, if you have it. That would be painful. I do think you'll be okay in a week or so, but it still majorly sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.