Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What is MTS auto focus?
Open an ibotta, if it auto focuses correctly, you shouldn't have to click within the hit your key to select yes/no.

if it doesn't work, you need to click onto the hit before the keystroke is registered.

Reactions: Michele

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Open an ibotta, if it auto focuses correctly, you shouldn't have to click within the hit your key to select yes/no.

if it doesn't work, you need to click onto the hit before the keystroke is registered.
Yup I was wrong lol

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Test test testhttps://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/35104-mturk-worker-workspace-expander

This script Does it
it's odd. MTS's version works fine on my other computer. so does that as a standalone.

it's just this computer, which is odd.

GTR

Reaction score
That feeling you get when you've worked on a $4 HIT for forty-five minutes and realize half way thru it .... that you've misinterpreted what the requester wanted. :(

Shit.
don't feel bad, I did a $16 two hour study once, only to go back to put the code and realize that I had not accepted the HIT and it was gone :banghead:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's okay, thank you. I was just hoping it was the missing key to making $200/day on Mturk
Oh, sorry, I didn't answer cause I'm not actually sure. I've never noticed MTS automatically focusing on the iframe, I've always had to click there

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think it moves the hit into a better position when you open it to minimize scrolling...but I really don't know
Thanks

Reactions: SAJ

egryan1

Reaction score
It's okay, thank you. I was just hoping it was the missing key to making $200/day on Mturk
Its good for batches where you have another script like the radio keybind script so you do the hits faster

Reactions: Michele

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
don't feel bad, I did a $16 two hour study once, only to go back to put the code and realize that I had not accepted the HIT and it was gone :banghead:
That is a saaaaaaaddddddd story. Most of us have done similar, but not usually on a TWO HOUR HIT. :( sad sad SAD!!!!!

Reactions: GTR

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Its definitely not the key to making 200 a day, but it does make working on this site slightly less frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.