Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
12 minutes, great timer
Title: Your opinion on Privacy & Autonomy for service robots | AcceptA
Requester: Jurgen Willems [A50F1FR8CGF25] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.02] [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 2.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 2.33] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $26.25] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 12 hours
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about Privacy & Autonomy for service robots
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: thismegan and SAJ

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Reactions: SAJ

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I did type and typing right now :grandpa:
omg ths just gave me a 26sb search win and hubby got one too. Woot thanks

Reactions: SAJ

GTR

Reaction score
Back when I was a kid I got sent to a camp for summer, it was situated on a beautiful crystal lake and had old log cabins that looked to have been there since the 50s. When I arrived, I noticed there were other kids like me and also some hot camp counselors running around in hot short shorts, also while I was walking to my cabin this old creepy man jumped out from behind a tree and said "You're all gonna die!" then hopped on a tricycle and peddled off.

I thought this was kinda weird, but then again this kinda thing happened a lot back home with creepy guys hiding behind trees. So I go into my cabin and there were five other boys about my age except for one guy that was about thirty that never wore a shirt and had posters of shirtless actors like John Travolta, Ponch from CHIPS, David Hasselhoff and Deney Terrio.

There was also this one creepy kid that always wore a beat up old hockey mask and carried a machete and never spoke, just looked into the distance.
Well to keep a long story short, after dinner at the mess hall we all set around a campfire while the incredibly hott counselors told stories of this maniac that liked to chop up people staying at a summer camp and that he was still wandering around the woods of that particular camp.

After the campfire stories, I went to bed, when I woke up the next morning I noticed everyone was gone, so I went outside looking for everyone, only to discover that everyone had been hacked to death. So I called my mom and said I need to come home, so I left and never went back. This was the suckiest summer camp ever...

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Back when I was a kid I got sent to a camp for summer, it was situated on a beautiful crystal lake and had old log cabins that looked to have been there since the 50s. When I arrived, I noticed there were other kids like me and also some hot camp counselors running around in hot short shorts, also while I was walking to my cabin this old creepy man jumped out from behind a tree and said "You're all gonna die!" then hopped on a tricycle and peddled off.

I thought this was kinda weird, but then again this kinda thing happened a lot back home with creepy guys hiding behind trees. So I go into my cabin and there were five other boys about my age except for one guy that was about thirty that never wore a shirt and had posters of shirtless actors like John Travolta, Ponch from CHIPS, David Hasselhoff and Deney Terrio.

There was also this one creepy kid that always wore a beat up old hockey mask and carried a machete and never spoke, just looked into the distance.
Well to keep a long story short, after dinner at the mess hall we all set around a campfire while the incredibly hott counselors told stories of this maniac that liked to chop up people staying at a summer camp and that he was still wandering around the woods of that particular camp.

After the campfire stories, I went to bed, when I woke up the next morning I noticed everyone was gone, so I went outside looking for everyone, only to discover that everyone had been hacked to death. So I called my mom and said I need to come home, so I left and never went back. This was the suckiest summer camp ever...
I went to Camp Crystal Lake too!

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
[UNINTELLIGIBLE]

parksonian

Reaction score
So I'm just going to jump in with both feet here in the hopes that a @Mentor or somebody else can help me out, because this will probably be the simplest question someone asks all week.

Yesterday was my first day on the job. Trying to just do numbers HITs to get some approvals under my belt. It seems like one of the fastest and simplest options available to me is this thing from Amazon/A9 that has like 80000 HITs available. It's a survey that shows a picture of a product and asks some questions (I'm including a screenshot). I'm having a hard time figuring out what's going on with the first question. It's asking if I can see the cellphone used to take the photo. Is it just asking if someone took a picture in a mirror and the phone is visible or something? Or is it asking something else, which I'm not understanding? I've done a handful of these and have been answering false every time because they're just photos of products, but I'm getting a little worried that I'm going to tank myself with a ton of early rejections based on a misunderstanding, and all the ones from yesterday are still pending. If any of you can put my mind at ease here, I'd be super grateful. Also, would you use "Unknown/Not Recognizable Item" if you're looking at something like a picture of a wallet sitting open, where it's not exactly the front?

Thanks, folks.

Reactions: <Gucci> and MarkC

BootnyleeFarnsworth

Reaction score
So I'm just going to jump in with both feet here in the hopes that a @Mentor or somebody else can help me out, because this will probably be the simplest question someone asks all week.

Yesterday was my first day on the job. Trying to just do numbers HITs to get some approvals under my belt. It seems like one of the fastest and simplest options available to me is this thing from Amazon/A9 that has like 80000 HITs available. It's a survey that shows a picture of a product and asks some questions (I'm including a screenshot). I'm having a hard time figuring out what's going on with the first question. It's asking if I can see the cellphone used to take the photo. Is it just asking if someone took a picture in a mirror and the phone is visible or something? Or is it asking something else, which I'm not understanding? I've done a handful of these and have been answering false every time because they're just photos of products, but I'm getting a little worried that I'm going to tank myself with a ton of early rejections based on a misunderstanding, and all the ones from yesterday are still pending. If any of you can put my mind at ease here, I'd be super grateful. Also, would you use "Unknown/Not Recognizable Item" if you're looking at something like a picture of a wallet sitting open, where it's not exactly the front?

Thanks, folks.
I did a bunch today and assumed that if you did not see them holding the phone (like a mirror selfie) then you selected false. There was only one HIT that I actually saw a phone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.