Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
From the HIT page:
"Thank you so much for participating in our study!

You are kindly expected to spend about 5 minute finishing this survey.

Thank you so much!"

You kindly didn't spend about 5 minutes.
I hope this isn't the Wang requester that rejected me the other week

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Freedom of speech isn't freedom from criticism.

If only people had this kind of energy for literal white supremacists instead of those dastardly SJWs.
Not to argue or be rude or anything here so don't take this that way.

I feel like the KKK is an extreme example that people who aren't SJW's have an issue with. Just the same as most people believe in social justice it's just some take it to levels that make you double take.

I still also don't think anyone should be promoting censorship of anything, we should all be allowed to make our own decisions and I think over time it's been proven time and time again censorship is a bad thing.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Not to argue or be rude or anything here so don't take this that way.

I feel like the KKK is an extreme example that people who aren't SJW's have an issue with. Just the same as most people believe in social justice it's just some take it to levels that make you double take.

I still also don't think anyone should be promoting censorship of anything, we should all be allowed to make our own decisions and I think over time it's been proven time and time again censorship is a bad thing.

We're done. Take it somewhere else, please.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about reasoning | Accept
Requester: R W F NOUWEN [A3TJQ38J5122FW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.57] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.68
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: We ask you to look at 22 pairs of English sentence and want to know to what extent you think one follows from the other. Completing the survey takes on average 7 minutes. Please only participate if you are a native speaker of English.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm trying to export hits to the forum, but it keeps saying I'm logged out of the forum (?)
even though I'm signed in

I've been having to copy the BBC code
aveline @aveline

Reactions: Despairagus

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Quick and Fun Test! - only takes 15 minutes! | Accept
Requester: Erik [A1EVVM0P7RT7ZK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]15.23[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.75[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=9] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.51
Available: 11
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Quick and Fun Test! - only takes 15 minutes! | Accept
Requester: Erik [A1EVVM0P7RT7ZK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.26] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.51
Available: 10
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Does Pinterest have a new name?.Don't tell me none available and to come back tomorrow and keep posting HITs.. WTH Endor? Just because you're Google doesn't mean you get a free ride on crap. And since you are Google you should be able to do better.........OK vent over, you can go back to your usually scheduled program...and coffee. More coffee. now.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm trying to export hits to the forum, but it keeps saying I'm logged out of the forum (?)
even though I'm signed in

I've been having to copy the BBC code
aveline @aveline
It looks like it's working for me. Are you exporting from a different browser or something?

Reactions: TSolo315 and Peachy

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Earn $1.80, Second part of a short 2-part study(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: ulido [A3B4P9JRGCZIHA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.79] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.80
Duration: 30:00
Available: 27
Description: This is the second part of the 2-part study, earn $1.80
Qualifications: Inc: [19-144232] Exists ; Exc: [144821-144232] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It looks like it's working for me. Are you exporting from a different browser or something?
it is working fine with the bbc code but it just takes a few seconds longer.

and yeah same browser. i just get a notification from MTS whenever i try to export right off mturk saying im not logged in. i’m going to drink some coffee

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea that test hit doesn't load...lameness.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
it is working fine with the bbc code but it just takes a few seconds longer.

and yeah same browser. i just get a notification from MTS whenever i try to export right off mturk saying im not logged in. i’m going to drink some coffee
I'm not sure. The only thing I could think of is maybe try clearing your cache and logging out and back in on the forum.

Reactions: Peachy

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got rejected by a requester with the last name Wang the other week. I forget the first name.
There's a researcher at my workplace with the unfortunate name combination of Dong Wang.

However, he pronounces his name in a way that it sounds more like "Dong Wong" than "Dong Wang / Wăng"

Reactions: Peachy

alk69

Reaction score
yeah. I agree with that. There are a lot of different reasons someone can be depressed. Just a simple "not all depressed people are just lonely, it's more complicated than that" would have been at least something. But it seems she doesn't care enough.

Also, with the schools. They changed things here a couple years ago. Regular tests don't matter, classwork and homework don't matter anymore. They take a special kind of test at the beginning of the year and end of the year. If the score at the end of the year is higher, they pass. That is all that is required to pass to move on to the next school year now. I think that is messed up. If a kid really doesn't care, they could just do poorly at the beginning and purposely get stuff wrong, not learn anything all year, and then try a little harder at the end of the year and pass. Nice way to teach kids that doing poorly at the beginning on purpose is the only thing you need to do to pass the school year. at least that's how I interpreted it when I read up on it when the change first came up.
Geez, how things have changed. When I was in school all those many decades ago, there was a genuine possibility that if you didn't pass your grade you stayed in that grade until you did pass---and no end of the year testing like now. My graduation class(class of 1965) had a guy that was 20 years old in it. I always figured that they just got tired of looking at him and threw him out. My graduation class also had 11 National Merit scholarship winners in it. We were a bright bunch.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well sometimes I see the requestor Tony Stark.....you'd think he pays well but he doesn't.....

Reactions: SherryNotShirley
Status
Not open for further replies.