05/10 - Wasabi Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
pending background check, and since i'm no mastermind criminal, I don't think that will be a problem, I got the Wal Mart job. So between that and doing hits, I should be able to bring in another $1000/ month, before taxes.
fastest job I probably got ever, job application and assessment on line Sunday, called for job interview Monday, job interview Wednesday, job offer pending background check after interview.

Reactions: QueenOfScreams

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea hi Pinterest. If you could let me have 1'2
Dollar pin that would be great and I would hit 25 today!

Thanks

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey (1 min, $0.10) or Interaction Study (15-20 min, up to $1.50) (~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nils Reimer [A2LVOO7G4QMPB3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
You will fill out a short survey (1 min, $0.10) and, if eligible, will have the opportunity to participate in an interesting study of interactions (15-20 min, up to $1.50).
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [42207-41618] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
fastest job I probably got ever, job application and assessment on line Sunday, called for job interview Monday, job interview Wednesday, job offer pending background check after interview.
That was how my current job was lol. When ya need staff, ya need staff. But this job, I make like $700-900 every two weeks w/ overtime. But I have so much bills.... But turking I'm trying to make $150 a week or so.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to know Kramer's still got a handle on it, and is doing nothing. (I've always been female, Kramer, but take your time verifying that.)

Amazon.com <contactus@mturk.com>

7:26 PM (1 minute ago)

to me

Hello,

This is just a quick email to notify you that we're still investigating your issue, and are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

I still have your case locked to myself, and will be getting back to you directly with more information as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Kramer M.
Amazon Mechanical Turk
Do you have a specific way of contacting him? This is the 2nd email I have seen that he is taking care of things and I still have no response from anything yet.

Reactions: LisaPisa
Status
Not open for further replies.