Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well...today has been an especially trying day. Made $10 in a reasonable amount of time at least.:meh:

blackpupjean

Reaction score
That was how my current job was lol. When ya need staff, ya need staff. But this job, I make like $700-900 every two weeks w/ overtime. But I have so much bills.... But turking I'm trying to make $150 a week or so.
If I still had OT at my day job, I wouldn't have to have a Wal Mart job, cause I could be making over $20/hour on OT, it was so nice when we had it, I wish it never went away. Wal mart cashier jobs pay $9/hour to start with, then jump to $10/hour after your 90 day probation is up. Pay sounds so low compared to my day job. Oh well, at least it's above minimum wage.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:squatty::merrylou::pleco::kryssyy::electrolyte::aveline::kerek::yahu::jaded::catnapped::tqueen::ducky::bruins::cupcake:

Not sure that last one counts.

Edit: :viscidgreenbile:

Edit: :bode:

Edit: :princess: I guess?

Edit: :vanyanka: :frog:
On further examination, every single one except :pleco: is animated. This is an outrage, on behalf of the integrity of the forum's smilies.

Last edited:

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a specific way of contacting him? This is the 2nd email I have seen that he is taking care of things and I still have no response from anything yet.
No, sorry. I could contact them again through their "support" online, but I started there, and I don't care to spend the time on it. I don't want to call, because I know I'll just get someone that has no idea what Mturk is. (I've been down that road before.) I've only missed a $3 survey, and a few little ones. It's not worth driving myself crazy over. If I was aveline @aveline, and had my account suspended, I'd be emailing and calling like crazy.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
On further examination, every single one except :pleco: is animated. This is an outrage, on behalf of the integrity of the forum's smilies.
I took this as a challenge, but GIS only yielded:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.