Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
3k Gastons sitting there. They should at least be $0.25-$0.30 to be kind of, sort of worth it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
No, sorry. I could contact them again through their "support" online, but I started there, and I don't care to spend the time on it. I don't want to call, because I know I'll just get someone that has no idea what Mturk is. (I've been down that road before.) I've only missed a $3 survey, and a few little ones. It's not worth driving myself crazy over. If I was aveline @aveline, and had my account suspended, I'd be emailing and calling like crazy.
It was Kramer that sent me the first boilerplate message, telling me to go away. That was on the day that my account was suspended (last Wednesday.) That was also the last response that I got from anyone in the mturk dept. Emailing and calling like crazy does little good, unfortunately, when they either don't know what you're talking about or they just flat out ignore you.

They don't care. There's nothing in it for them to care. It's like the state quals that supposedly can't be changed. They'll jerk you around, claiming that they're working on it, but nothing will ever be done. It's not worth wasting time on them, tbh.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.35] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.35/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 409
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
here

Reactions: Mr. Krabs
Status
Not open for further replies.