05/28 - Memorial Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine started out at $1k/month when he was pulling 1400 take home per week, then voluntarily dropped to 600/month when he lost his job and took a lower paying position... totally worked with him on everything and 100% used it for Caleb's needs/lifestyle only. Dude suddenly stopped paying and never started again, never sent a Christmas or birthday gift, and has seen him once in 5 years. Doesn't even ask how he's doing. But every girlfriend he's ever had has been told that he was an amazing father and I was just keeping him away....:eyeroll:

TLDR: ex's are the worst.
Mine left work and started bartending..ie...can't garnish tips. We were supposed to each do 2 at a time and just call support a wash after the first 3 years. So when the boys came one summer I told him to let them stay and the state of Texas could think he had 2 and I had 2 and I wouldn't ask for support. He said okay and never saw them again. My husband is dad and has been for 13 years now. We don't have steps in our family.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine left work and started bartending..ie...can't garnish tips. We were supposed to each do 2 at a time and just call support a wash after the first 3 years. So when the boys came one summer I told him to let them stay and the state of Texas could think he had 2 and I had 2 and I wouldn't ask for support. He said okay and never saw them again. My husband is dad and has been for 13 years now. We don't have steps in our family.
What a douche canoe. I'm happy they have a better dad now.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
What a douche canoe. I'm happy they have a better dad now.
I feel badly for them, but to me it was worth saying forget support to just have them and not deal with him. You just never know. Like I said earlier, I've seen guys get totally screwed so the dads out there have to be careful.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Short Decision Making Research Study | Accept
Requester: Joseph Radzevick [A1L6A5Y1D9J4WP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.89] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.38] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.06] [Reviews=22] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: Make predictions and other choices; Fill out brief survey items
Qualifications: CompletedPT DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
good start overall by the rockets

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine started out at $1k/month when he was pulling 1400 take home per week, then voluntarily dropped to 600/month when he lost his job and took a lower paying position... totally worked with him on everything and 100% used it for Caleb's needs/lifestyle only. Dude suddenly stopped paying and never started again, never sent a Christmas or birthday gift, and has seen him once in 5 years. Doesn't even ask how he's doing. But every girlfriend he's ever had has been told that he was an amazing father and I was just keeping him away....:eyeroll:

TLDR: ex's are the worst.
I haven't had a girlfriend since her
some of it is lack of time,
lack of money,
but it's mostly lack of interest.
I don't really care anymore, and I don't want to subject some chick to my intermittent negative attitudes
the only time I feel normal is when I have my kid, but that's because for her entire life it was me who cooked, me who bathed her, changed the midnight diapes, etc

I was even yelled at once because I never woke up my ex to change a night diaper. she claimed I was "taking motherhood away from her"

I know that the money I send isn't spent on what I can 'see', because I still buy clothes, shoes, etc.
I have nothing to complain about because between the normal expenses of the household, the food, going back and forth to school, whatever it is if my kid is there, she's probably costing more than I'm paying.
I also know that I'm on the low end of payors, because I've typically had pretty lousy jobs

I don't tell people that I'm a good dad, because only my kid can judge that.
the only thing I can do is try to be better than my dad, who was almost never there (parents are still married, he was just never home) and had no common interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.