05/28 - Memorial Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we get along much better now that we're not together.
I don't ask what she does with the money she already gets (it's none of my business, and I know that kids are expensive)
she and her fiance own a house now, and the family seems to be happy all the time - having my kid in a positive environment means a lot to me
her fiance (and his sister, his dad, and step mom) like me.
sometimes I take their baby (she's actually almost 5 now) along with my kid, and the little one is also always happy and in a good mood

I don't think my ex is being difficult, I think she's being realistic, but setting a high goal so that compromise will work in her favor
can you maybe teach a class or something?

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck to you and may your ex be nothing like my husband's was when we were in the child support years.
Mine started out at $1k/month when he was pulling 1400 take home per week, then voluntarily dropped to 600/month when he lost his job and took a lower paying position... totally worked with him on everything and 100% used it for Caleb's needs/lifestyle only. Dude suddenly stopped paying and never started again, never sent a Christmas or birthday gift, and has seen him once in 5 years. Doesn't even ask how he's doing. But every girlfriend he's ever had has been told that he was an amazing father and I was just keeping him away....:eyeroll:

TLDR: ex's are the worst.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Match Face to Description(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Chad Dodson [A1G5WIZSEE6VFG] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $12.10] [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.32] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $2.857] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
5 minutes
Available: 9
Reward: $0.25
Description:
Will take 1 minute to complete.
Requirements: Exc: [2108401581-89927] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
oh, yea, I do it through the state of PA, I don't need them to take my license.
I was doing it on my own through a website, and then all of a sudden one day, it was taken out of my check without me being aware
I can't see a court agreeing with doubling support...that's ridiculous based on mturk income. But I've also seen people get railroaded for more than they have to live, pay bills, or eat with.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't see a court agreeing with doubling support...that's ridiculous based on mturk income. But I've also seen people get railroaded for more than they have to live, pay bills, or eat with.
It isn't through court agreement, it was just a text, a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.