05/28 - Turntable Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Ching

Reaction score
Go to imgur save your image then click on it and hit 'direct link' (it will copy it) come back to the forum and click on image and paste in the code you copied on imgur.
I am struggling so much with everything lol. So I went to imgur and I don't see an option to save it. Can't I just copy and paste the URL from the address bar?

I don't know how I became so internet incapable. ugh. Not seeing how I can save an image in Imgur.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I am struggling so much with everything lol. So I went to imgur and I don't see an option to save it. Can't I just copy and paste the URL from the address bar?
We've all been there. First, you gotta have an imgur account - then using the drop-down menu go to images, upload your image, click on you image and then do as stated in the previous message. Unless you do this you won't be able to post your picture as I understand it.

Reactions: I Ching

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
It just occurred to me that MTC hasn't yet *turned down* an image that I can think of, and I can be pretty random.

I just use the image tool here and copy the URL of the image to it, and let it handle the tags.

HelloHello

Reaction score
It just occurred to me that MTC hasn't yet *turned down* an image that I can think of, and I can be pretty random.

I just use the image tool here and copy the URL of the image to it, and let it handle the tags.
Really? I will try that.

I Ching

Reaction score
We've all been there. First, you gotta have an imgur account - then using the drop-down menu go to images, upload your image, click on you image and then do as stated in the previous message. Unless you do this you won't be able to post your picture as I understand it.
Oh ok thanks. I was thinking maybe I should have an account but it was one of those passing thoughts. Thanks again

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with hit catcher not catching multiples?
it might be that you set up the panda as a single catch. When that happens to me, I click the settings cog of that particular panda item and unselect "once" and then it starts catching multiples like batches when HC finds something.

Reactions: PJ-DIY and I Ching

HelloHello

Reaction score
Darn, I just missed the mini-Swagbucks Live Grand Prize on the very last question!

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay a warning from the reviews - Seunghyun Kim's "Ad-block users" study is apparently determining if you qualify *after* the study, which I'm pretty sure is a TOS violation and definitely a gargantuan waste of worker's time. Several reports of withheld payment after the work is done.

I Ching

Reaction score
it might be that you set up the panda as a single catch. When that happens to me, I click the settings cog of that particular panda item and unselect "once" and then it starts catching multiples like batches when HC finds something.
Well what I was doing was right clicking the hit in hit finder and using the MTS in the right click menu. There are two options. One says single and another multiple or something like that. So I would hit multiple for a batch it and see that it is not catching anything. That was the reason I mentioned earlier why do I have to uncheck once if I choose to catch multiple hits already.

I'm having a very dumb dumb day today. Well dumber than my usual dumb dumb days.

I Ching

Reaction score
So I been turking for over a few years now and doing only surveys for the most part. The other day I came in here and was talking about how I wanted to do batch hits and everybody was super helpful and I wrote all the things down that was said to me and tried implementing them this morning so I can start doing batch hits.

Total mess. You know how it is when you try new things and need to figure out a system for yourself but don't have one, well that was me. I tried running two HF, i tried searching for just batch hits, with all settings at 0,. and it just kept filling up, which isn't a bad thing. But I didn't know where to start or anything. Got overwhelmed and quit like a quitter. There goes tuesdays income. Just one of those days I guess.

I gotta keep plugging at it and fine tune a system that works. I wish there was an easier way to do everything lol

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
So I been turking for over a few years now and doing only surveys for the most part. The other day I came in here and was talking about how I wanted to do batch hits and everybody was super helpful and I wrote all the things down that was said to me and tried implementing them this morning so I can start doing batch hits.

Total mess. You know how it is when you try new things and need to figure out a system for yourself but don't have one, well that was me. I tried running two HF, i tried searching for just batch hits, with all settings at 0,. and it just kept filling up, which isn't a bad thing. But I didn't know where to start or anything. Got overwhelmed and quit like a quitter. There goes tuesdays income. Just one of those days I guess.

I gotta keep plugging at it and fine tune a system that works. I wish there was an easier way to do everything lol
today was kinda meh for batches anyway

Reactions: MarkC

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Cauliflower crust pizza is a fucking lie.
so is fake sausage supreme pizza! Seeing how everyone is going ape**** over it here, it probably will make it out of our test market and to national coverage soon.

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.