05/28 - Turntable Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Made Gordan Ramsay's Gnocchi recipe. Can' teven post the pic either. What a day of struggle

This just reminded me that there's a setting on the forum that will auto-display certain media links when you add them to posts (like without setting up the tags). We turned it off when the forum was new because there was one specific member that just kept spamming youtube links over and over every night and we didn't want them automatically displaying as videos on the site. I just turned it back on.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
This just reminded me that there's a setting on the forum that will auto-display certain media links when you add them to posts (like without setting up the tags). We turned it off when the forum was new because there was one specific member that just kept spamming youtube links over and over every night and we didn't want them automatically displaying as videos on the site. I just turned it back on.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
[QUOTE JenniLeigh, post: 1498591, member: 92"]They're also closing down TONS of stores, so keep an eye out for liquidation sales, especially if you live where they're not close enough to another to send their product to.[/QUOTE]

also watch out for fake liquidation sales. 50% off or 75% off will usually be off inflated "retail" prices or else these companies going out of business or shutting down stores usually sell inventory for pennies on the dollar to someone else to sell so that company who purchases inventory doesn't have immediate incentive to give you 50% or 75% off right away and will sell stuff at smaller discounts initally and then the stuff that doesn't sell well will go for truly big discounts eventually.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes toward negative online behaviors | Accept
Requester: David G Cowan [A3UH00VV5A9RQW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.48] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.45
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 44
Description: Complete a psychological survey that will explore your attitudes, personality and social-media use. Completion will take approximately 12 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.