05/30 - Terrific Thursday!

What is your favorite "Best Picture" Oscar Winner from the 90s?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about athletic shoes | Accept
Requester: Brett Hollenbeck [A1BIFB8JMRECJC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.33] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.20] [Fast=2.33] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.33] [Reviews=7] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 11
Description: Give us your opinion about athletic shoes, $1 for 12 minute survey
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
4 to 5 min[/td][/tr]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
All you noobs out there who haven't done any big Survey Comet HITs should do this.
You need to do an unqual'd hit for them like this to make your way in to their roster.
Yes they have been posting a few low level ones over the past few days. been trying to do them whenever I see them cuz for the life of me I cant get on their list for anything :/

HelloHello

Reaction score
(link removed)
I did the test. When I submitted it said there was an error 'something went wrong with this page'. I contacted the requester to see if he had received it. In the meantime I went back to see if I could see a score and it said that the qualification has been deactivated.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
You basically gave answers away. And even the instructions are considered qual content. In the forum guidelines it says, "Keep content of surveys, qualification tests, and known answers in HITs confidential." If if you're having trouble understanding the instructions, please take it up with the requester. They'll be able to clarify far better than we could anyway.
I'm wondering how many times Ave has to say this before it is understood.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes they have been posting a few low level ones over the past few days. been trying to do them whenever I see them cuz for the life of me I cant get on their list for anything :/
It'll happen over time.
You won't be magically placed in the $16 group since it's already underway but maybe next time it rolls around.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
It'll happen over time.
You won't be magically placed in the $16 group since it's already underway but maybe next time it rolls around.
It annoys me cuz I have my Masters.. however I was gone for over 2 years sooooo I lost a lot of my connections and missing a lot of quals.

Reactions: C to the J

HelloHello

Reaction score
Annnd... I'm not a quitter so I went back in and re-did the whole thing. I wrote down my choices and then went in and clicked. I submitted and it said there was an error and my test couldn't be submitted. WTH!? I've spent an hour and now... it's all gone.
Me too!

Reactions: Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.