Do you eat meat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
they sent me sunglasses on my birthday a couple years ago
I've gotten the sunglasses, I got a really cool robotic-looking ash tray thing that looks cool, I don't use it, maybe I can use it for something else, and I just got a really nice wooden bottle opener. Like, high quality, nice weight to it, good craftsmanship, damn good bottle opener. I might smoke a pack to show my thanks.

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I don't think I can smoke cigarettes. I didn't like the smell because my dad used to smoke when I was a kid. I got used to it cause people tend to smoke a lot at bars, but I made out with a girl once and it tasted too much like cigarettes and I gagged a little, so I probably still have an aversion to it.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think I can smoke cigarettes. I didn't like the smell because my dad used to smoke when I was a kid. I got used to it cause people tend to smoke a lot at bars, but I made out with a girl once and it tasted too much like cigarettes and I gagged a little, so I probably still have an aversion to it.
i dated a girl once back in the day who smoked. i didnt like it while kissing

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
i dated a girl once back in the day who smoked. i didnt like it while kissing
I think more and more people are seeing smoking as a turn off, especially now that other drugs are much more popular and fun.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.