• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Quick Fun Survey | Accept
Requester: Chris Ward [AJVGW8ZY3SWE4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$45.00] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about your opinions.
Qualifications:

If anyone's still looking for work to do tonight.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I want a milkshake. Chocolate, of course. You can add in a large fries and a cheeseburger. Maybe a box of donuts for dessert. With chocolate frosting. I may like chocolate. A whole lot....Aveline, this is your fault. Now I'm hungry.
You high rn?

Reactions: cb456

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy you're a deep thinker, do you believe the US needs a space force to protect against space pirates?
Not Peachy, but.... I do to think we need to concentrate more on space to protect our military assets and keep foreign countries from destroying our country's or businesses within our country's space assets.

I tend to think a division of the Air Force can spend more time on our space protection (since the Air Force is already doing a lot of the space-related things) so I'm not too certain we need to form another military branch called Space Force.

Reactions: turkleton and cb456

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I want a milkshake. Chocolate, of course. You can add in a large fries and a cheeseburger. Maybe a box of donuts for dessert. With chocolate frosting. I may like chocolate. A whole lot....Aveline, this is your fault. Now I'm hungry.
i want all of these things now :twitchy:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Not Peachy, but.... I do to think we need to concentrate more on space to protect our military assets and keep foreign countries from destroying our country's or businesses within our country's space assets.

I tend to think a division of the Air Force can spend more time on our space protection (since the Air Force is already doing a lot of the space-related things) so I'm not too certain we need to form another military branch called Space Force.

Reactions: GTR and turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

But there aren't going to be any alien pirates coming to loot our booty right?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It felt like the forum equivalent of grandma smacking you with her ring hand.
I didn't catch the burn. I just caught someone making old people references and not knowing what high meant, but might have been a joke.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
in 100 yrs when aliens are taking our land and stealing our humans... people will look back at the the space force idea as a good one

Reactions: alk69 and turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.