Do you eat meat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think I can smoke cigarettes. I didn't like the smell because my dad used to smoke when I was a kid. I got used to it cause people tend to smoke a lot at bars, but I made out with a girl once and it tasted too much like cigarettes and I gagged a little, so I probably still have an aversion to it.
It's really gross when you don't smoke, yourself.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Maybe summer won't be so bad this year. The months tend to run together after a while, but if I'm not mistaken, I made some pretty decent money on here last summer.
When I had school, I would mainly work summers on here and I don't remember it ever being terrible.

Reactions: TotalBabe

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe summer won't be so bad this year. The months tend to run together after a while, but if I'm not mistaken, I made some pretty decent money on here last summer.
i feel like summers are usually when i do my best, but i think it's just me getting my shit together

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, I guess you have something more fun to do than hang out with us huh?
To be honest, I've been stressing over this forum stuff far more than I should. This update has been a nightmare for me and today was very frustrating. I don't know how it's going to go tomorrow when I actually do it on here instead of the test forum, so I think just getting some time away to relax tonight would be a good thing. I need to unwind.

Night, everybody. :love:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
To be honest, I've been stressing over this forum stuff far more than I should. This update has been a nightmare for me and today was very frustrating. I don't know how it's going to go tomorrow when I actually do it on here instead of the test forum, so I think just getting some time away to relax tonight would be a good thing. I need to unwind.

Night, everybody. :love:
You got it girl. Get you the biggest box of wine, down it and pass out. You earned it. Night night.

Reactions: cb456 and aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy you're a deep thinker, do you believe the US needs a space force to protect against space pirates?

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.