06/01 - White Tea Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gle

Reaction score
Nope, they'll post a batch of unqualed HITs, usually labeled as a qual batch (i.e. "xxxx - Qualification") which have a counter that keeps track of submitted qualification HITs.

they go quick, though, so generally once they're posted, if you want the qual you just set a panda for that batch and try to catch enough to complete the qualification phase.
I understand now. Thank you!

Reactions: Tribune and VGB

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I might be joining y'all on the turkfit soon. I made my first goal of making it a whole week with only having 2 Dr Peppers a day (used to be 5+ :spaz:), this week I'm adding the goal of drinking 64oz of water everyday, and next week who knows??? :shrug:

But.... Tonight it's Taco Bell and zoning out to Criminal Minds! Peace out peeps! :pandashake:

Today's Projected Earnings: $65.04 + Bonuses: $0.50 = $65.54

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Go to a website and finish a six-step task. Do not accept the HIT if you have done this task before. | PANDA
Requester: TELEDIA-CMU [A10LQ5X6HAAY6V] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.66 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Go to a website and finish a six-step task.Chrome browser is required. The collaboration step starts at 6/1/2016 21:30pm EDT.You need to go through 4 steps before collaboration, so make sure to start early.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 60
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;Location is US
is anyone doing this? just got an error when trying to work on step 4. afraid to refresh page.

Server Error
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Reactions: Tribune

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is anyone doing this? just got an error when trying to work on step 4. afraid to refresh page.

Server Error
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
That happened when I did it as well. Don't refresh. Just wait for the timer and you can click to go to the next step.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That happened when I did it as well. Don't refresh. Just wait for the timer and you can click to go to the next step.
okay thanks. i copied and pasted the error message into the big box on the HIT and I'm gonna submit it below my survey code, or at least email the requester afterward. i'm a little miffed because I actually was enjoying the writing :) the topic is right up my professional alley.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
okay thanks. i copied and pasted the error message into the big box on the HIT and I'm gonna submit it below my survey code, or at least email the requester afterward. i'm a little miffed because I actually was enjoying the writing :) the topic is right up my professional alley.
I had the same problem when I did it with the error code and mine approved.... squatty too I see.. I think you are okay.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone using all caps on the Linds?

Status
Not open for further replies.