MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Says fun easy money?

Title: Answer four short questions | PANDA
Requester: Joshua Knobe [A3INOEQSBNJES5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.16 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.99 Generosity
★★★★ 4.69 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 127 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Fun easy study for money
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: <Gucci> and Tribune

Crissy

Reaction score
Anybody else do this one?

Thomas Holtgraves Texting Role Playing Study

I was working on it and it abruptly said "You have already taken this survey"

Reactions: CatWhiskers

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Social Event Survey | PANDA
Requester: Minkyung Koo [A1SWGWKI6QBUYQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.66 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This short survey is designed to examine how people think and feel in various social situations.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.50

ok nap time now for reals.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Says fun easy money?

Title: Answer four short questions | PANDA
Requester: Joshua Knobe [A3INOEQSBNJES5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.16 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.99 Generosity
★★★★ 4.69 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 127 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Fun easy study for money
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $0.20

Reactions: MerryLou

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anybody else do this one?

Thomas Holtgraves Texting Role Playing Study

I was working on it and it abruptly said "You have already taken this survey"
"Sorry, this survey is not currently active."

Mtruk *is* scam today

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
be very careful with the edibles in Colorado, I got seriously fucked up...
Just when I think I have you figured out, you say something surprising like this. Keep on keepin' on with the surprises, man. (I mean that positively btw.)
I wish there was a cure for generalized anxiety disorder, serve depressive disorder, and PTSD. Cause I'd like to live my life someday.
Lol I do too. There's therapy, and management, and sometimes you get better.
For like 2 weeks.
There isn't and may never be a cure, but there are some really amazing and promising treatments. I've had these from a very early age, and a year and a half ago I almost gave up completely on ever being okay, having reached a point where I was literally an agoraphobic and just so ready to end it all. A friend encouraged me to try one more time to find help, and I did, in the form of a local (surprisingly free) mental health clinic that offered counseling. With a good therapist, a better support network of friends that I carefully crafted, and the magic of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, I am living a much healthier life. I was so skeptical going into it, but the CBT especially has changed my life.

I say this to point out that there is hope, and there are things that help make it better. I know it's so very hard and it takes every ounce of energy sometimes, but there are things out there that can make it easier to manage. That being said, if you guys ever need to talk or need help finding similar resources in your area, feel free to PM me.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I refuse to try it in a place that it isn't legal. A dispensary is different. I'm just tired of people acting like it HAS to work for everyone. It is not magic. I am glad it works for you, but it's just like any other medicine. It can help, or it can not work, or the side effects can be too much, etc.
Obviously lol. I would never condone that. When it is legalized across the board, it will be safer for people to try and see what works for them. But if a person just buys from untrustworthy sources, they are more likely to get product that has bad stuff in it.

The fact of the matter is, when it DOES work for someone, it is far superior to ANY pharmaceutical product. So in a sense, yes, it is magical. It doesn't cause death just by taking a hit, and it won't cause crazy side effects unless you either a) are buying shit product or b) using good product that won't work for YOU. Knowledge is power. Maybe one day it'll be legal around you and then you can experiment with it. When that day comes, I really hope you (if you're interested of course, no one is forcing you) can find an indica that will help you out. I will never give it up because it cured my chronic pain (which often made me want to cut my legs off) and has tremendously helped with my PTSD/depression/etc. For me, it's medicine. To me, it's magical because nothing my doctors gave me helped with shit. :weed:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
If someone buys weed and goes into a smoking session scared or paranoid already, then it is only going to amplify those feelings.
This is exactly the problem. I have intense social anxiety, so if I'm with at least one other person, I'm going to be going into every single smoking situation scared or paranoid already. There's no way for me to relax or change that, so yes, those feelings get amplified by quite a lot. It has nothing to do with the strain, like so many people love to claim. It's inherent in all psychedelics. They can take any negativity in your brain and blow it way up so you can't focus on anything else. This is why weed is not necessarily good for all conditions.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Title: Texting role playing study | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Holtgraves [A15MBN08U436M] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.75 Generosity
★★★★ 4.20 Fairness
★★★★ 4.20 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Describe how you would text messages in certain situations
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;Location is US
So I work on this hit, and just as I think I'm about to be done, I get "You've already completed this survey".

Uh.

No. I have not.

Yes, I emailed requester.

Anyone else get that or message that it's "not available" (which I got after refreshing page)?

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno, I thought it was. I got a $0.47 bonus and it didn't take more than 30-35 minutes
I'm glad it was worth it for some people, but for me it just dragged on. I even thought, after so many screens, that perhaps it was glitched and just wouldn't end.

Lunnaku

Reaction score
The only thing I'm smoking is salmon.
Just when I think I have you figured out, you say something surprising like this. Keep on keepin' on with the surprises, man. (I mean that positively btw.)

There isn't and may never be a cure, but there are some really amazing and promising treatments. I've had these from a very early age, and a year and a half ago I almost gave up completely on ever being okay, having reached a point where I was literally an agoraphobic and just so ready to end it all. A friend encouraged me to try one more time to find help, and I did, in the form of a local (surprisingly free) mental health clinic that offered counseling. With a good therapist, a better support network of friends that I carefully crafted, and the magic of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, I am living a much healthier life. I was so skeptical going into it, but the CBT especially has changed my life.

I say this to point out that there is hope, and there are things that help make it better. I know it's so very hard and it takes every ounce of energy sometimes, but there are things out there that can make it easier to manage. That being said, if you guys ever need to talk or need help finding similar resources in your area, feel free to PM me.
Thank you for giving a helpful answer. I generally do fairly well and get the help I need. (Now if only I can get my back replaced..)

Status
Not open for further replies.