Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not going to contact the woman anymore unless she contacts me, but she will always have a sweet spot in me. And I refuse to give up hope for the future, I just won't contact her

Last edited:

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
Reactions: Peachy

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking about taking a night job to pair with mTurk just to get out of the house now. More for my well being than actually making more money
I definitely think that's a good idea if you are getting stir crazy or need to supplement your income. I would totally be in for a night job but my night blindness makes it nearly impossible for me to drive at night and buses here stop running early. Plus...you know, most places don't like it if you don't sell your soul to them Mon-Sun :sleep2:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.50 in approx 5 minutes! Complete some surveys for academic research. Should take 5 min. MAX | PANDA
Requester: Gizem [A34CB6KZ8MMV4H] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.57 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked a series of questions that will take about 5 minutes (we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out)
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Reactions: <Gucci>

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not going to contact the woman anymore unless she contacts me, but she will always have a sweet spot in me. And I refuse to give up hope for the future, I just won't contact her
From what you've posted here, you can't contact her, because she's blocked you everywhere. She was kind enough to reply to you and say she needed space, then she blocked you again. You will find someone when you least expect it that will appreciate and love you for who and what you are.

As Dr. Seuss says:

Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
From what you've posted here, you can't contact her, because she's blocked you everywhere. She was kind enough to reply to you and say she needed space, then she blocked you again. You will find someone when you least expect it that will appreciate and love you for who and what you are.

As Dr. Seuss says:

Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You
I feel cheated that's not an original Tribune @Tribune quote.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Slow AAs are the death of me.
I've done 5450 HITs and 700 of them are still approving T.T

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
unfriend her on facebook. stop following her on twitter, snapchat, and your bike. unfollow her friends, unless they truly are mutual friends.
This isn't to spite her. because it's NOT spiting her. it's over. end it. let it end. if you keep it alive, you'll dwell on it. you'll look at her pictures on facebook, you'll see the pics of the parties she goes to, the guys she meets. the guy she moves in with. you'll see pics of their kid. their kid is sitting up now, crawling, walking, omg he's talking now!

but you - you won't move on. and you can't grow without slithering against some rocks and squirming out of your old skin. there's nothing wrong with having a past. she needed you at that time just as you needed her at that time. but neither of you are the same people you once were and you need to man up, grow up, and let her live without you. you won't be happy until you realize that you've both helped each other grow, and now you've outgrown each other. it happens. if she contacts you at some point in the future, great. that doesn't mean take the bait, though. maybe you will no longer have any need of her.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
unfriend her on facebook. stop following her on twitter, snapchat, and your bike. unfollow her friends, unless they truly are mutual friends.
This isn't to spite her. because it's NOT spiting her. it's over. end it. let it end. if you keep it alive, you'll dwell on it. you'll look at her pictures on facebook, you'll see the pics of the parties she goes to, the guys she meets. the guy she moves in with. you'll see pics of their kid. their kid is sitting up now, crawling, walking, omg he's talking now!

but you - you won't move on. and you can't grow without slithering against some rocks and squirming out of your old skin. there's nothing wrong with having a past. she needed you at that time just as you needed her at that time. but neither of you are the same people you once were and you need to man up, grow up, and let her live without you. you won't be happy until you realize that you've both helped each other grow, and now you've outgrown each other. it happens. if she contacts you at some point in the future, great. that doesn't mean take the bait, though. maybe you will no longer have any need of her.
she already blocked me on everything
:sleepy: but you are right

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $23.96 + Bonuses: $4.30 = $28.26

two more dollars... come on mtruck we can do this!

Reactions: mordea and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.