Status
Not open for further replies.

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Yay
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from i Goswami for work related to 3KG2UQJ0MJTDK2YHDUV140WO5VYNQB.
The value of your bonus is: $1.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment for Hiring and Employment Game.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Yay
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from i Goswami for work related to 3KG2UQJ0MJTDK2YHDUV140WO5VYNQB.
The value of your bonus is: $1.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment for Hiring and Employment Game.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
just got the same bonus

Reactions: Kico

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
From what you've posted here, you can't contact her, because she's blocked you everywhere. She was kind enough to reply to you and say she needed space, then she blocked you again. You will find someone when you least expect it that will appreciate and love you for who and what you are.

As Dr. Seuss says:

Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You
So is "needing space right now" woman code for never reaching out again?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The value of your bonus is: $1.20 USD

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
she already blocked me on everything
:sleepy: but you are right
My last relationship ended five years ago this past march. It's been tough. Especially since I see her every weekend - we have a seven year old daughter between us. The guy she started seeing a week or so before we broke up is still with her, and they have a kid. I still miss her. part of me wishes things were still the same. but on the other hand, this new guy seems decent - my daughter has no complaints about him, and their kid is always smiling and happy. she's happy, and even though it's without me, it's good enough, and I'm glad that she's not miserable all the time anymore.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
So is "needing space right now" woman code for never reahing out again?
Not really a code, you should take it on face value. She was feeling your clingyness and she needed to move herself on too. What she does in the future is up to her, and you have no way of knowing or predicting that now. Just respect her need for privacy and distance. That is the right thing to do.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's code for "please leave me alone, and we'll go from there."

Not really a code, you should take it on face value. She was feeling your clingyness and she needed to move herself on too. What she does in the future is up to her, and you have no way of knowing or predicting that now. Just respect her need for privacy and distance. That is the right thing to do.

Reactions: Red Leaf Falls

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
And stop drinking. It doesn't dull the pain. It magnifies it.
I agree, alcohol will only focus your thoughts even more inward. Finding productive work, or a hobby, something that takes up brain power will help you heal. Substance abuse and replaying all the moments you could have done this or that differently or "maybe if I'd just said this..." will get you nowhere.

This is painful. You are in pain. She is in pain. But time is the only balm to sooth it. Go use up time.

Reactions: Peachy

hkybaby21

Reaction score
I'm not going to contact the woman anymore unless she contacts me, but she will always have a sweet spot in me. And I refuse to give up hope for the future, I just won't contact her
thats probably best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.