06/06 - Maroon Clownfish Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone played H1Z1 and is it worth it? I kinda wanna buy it but all the steam reviews are pretty bad saying there's a lot of hacking.

I haven't played it but the hacking part is probably true, a lot of survival games have problems with hackers.

Reactions: <Gucci> and sinon

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't played it but the hacking part is probably true, a lot of survival games have problems with hackers.
Hmmn I might delay buying it then. I've found out that there will be a PS4 version at some point which I'd rather have than the PC one.

Reactions: Kico and <Gucci>

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmn I might delay buying it then. I've found out that there will be a PS4 version at some point which I'd rather have than the PC one.
Yea if a ps4 version is coming out that would be the better choice between the two, playing survival games and all of it getting ruined by hackers is a really bad/sad feeling it has happened to me >.<

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea if a ps4 version is coming out that would be the better choice between the two, playing survival games and all of it getting ruined by hackers is a really bad/sad feeling it has happened to me >.<
H1Z1 is actually one of the first types of these games I've been interested in playing simply because of the way the world works (open world) and how the community is involved (multiplayer.) I would hate to have it ruined by hackers. Anytime that happens with a PC game, it kinda kills the fun in playing. Went through that with GunZ back in the day (not survival but was ridden with hackers) and will be damned if I'll buy a game I know has hackers everywhere lol :spaz:

Reactions: Kico

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
H1Z1 is actually one of the first types of these games I've been interested in playing simply because of the way the world works (open world) and how the community is involved (multiplayer.) I would hate to have it ruined by hackers. Anytime that happens with a PC game, it kinda kills the fun in playing. Went through that with GunZ back in the day (not survival but was ridden with hackers) and will be damned if I'll buy a game I know has hackers everywhere lol :spaz:
Yea hackers in survival games are a really big pain especially ones where you build up, those types of games take a lot of time and effort to have something and then when you lose 2-3 days worth a work in 5 min to hacker you end up quiting, just sucks that they cant fix that yet because people always seem to find a way to bypass battleye

Reactions: sinon

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
I'm about 15 minutes into a bubbly as f qualtrics survey for school with no end in sight. I totally understand why the teacher bribed us with points cause otherwise no one would do this. Its worth 10 points (2.5 grade points for a 400 point auditing class), but I think i'd rather have it be worth 10 dollars.

Oh and it has attention checks :asshat:

Reactions: Azazael

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea hackers in survival games are a really big pain especially ones where you build up, those types of games take a lot of time and effort to have something and then when you lose 2-3 days worth a work in 5 min to hacker you end up quiting, just sucks that they cant fix that yet because people always seem to find a way to bypass battleye
Oh my goodness that would drive me insane. I can't imagine days worth of work getting ruined by someone :( I don't understand why they can't seem to fix the hacking issue, but then again, I don't know anything about security with games lol. I'm sure the PS4 version will be better about that, but it sucks that the release date is TBD.

Milo

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from i Goswami for work related to 3KG2UQJ0MJTDK2YHDUV140WO5VYNQB.
The value of your bonus is: $2.90 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment for Hiring and Employment Game.

Nice :). I got $8.54 in bonuses today.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone played H1Z1 and is it worth it? I kinda wanna buy it but all the steam reviews are pretty bad saying there's a lot of hacking.

That game is fucked between the development headaches and hackers. I would check out Rust, but that has hacking problems as well

Reactions: sinon and <Gucci>

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Dania Francis [A2ANLJW0EWC8WF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete a short (9 question) survey for academic researchers by giving your first impression opinions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US
1 min

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my goodness that would drive me insane. I can't imagine days worth of work getting ruined by someone :( I don't understand why they can't seem to fix the hacking issue, but then again, I don't know anything about security with games lol. I'm sure the PS4 version will be better about that, but it sucks that the release date is TBD.
Yea that's why I generally stay away from survival games i've had that happen to me many times, The games themselves dont do the security they implement a third party anti cheat system known as battleye and the people who know how to hack can get passed that and sell the hacks to other people to make money off it. When a survival game starts there usually are no hackers, but once it starts being out there you will see them trickle in, seen that in most of the survival games that I have played.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you know that you can by frozen dill pickle popsicles?

I had to try it. Weird but not bad. I don't think I will buy them again though.

They were good to replenish the salt from after my run.

Azazael

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Pippa and <Gucci>

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you know that you can by frozen dill pickle popsicles?

I had to try it. Weird but not bad. I don't think I will buy them again though.

They were good to replenish the salt from after my run.
sounds like a pregnant woman's dream food.

Reactions: Azazael and Pippa

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Why is saurkraut coming up so much today. I'm seeing it in hits, on the forum, someone pointed it out to me at the store this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.