06/06 - Transcend Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergiuH

Reaction score
hi, wanted to let you guys know not to do "Natalie Shook" hit, i`m at 55 minutes and not done, and for $1 this is insane, even slaves work for more. I`m losing my mind right now, i really want to finish it to see whats going on in that persons head when posting this garbage,trash hit.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
hi, wanted to let you guys know not to do "Natalie Shook" hit, i`m at 55 minutes and not done, and for $1 this is insane, even slaves work for more. I`m losing my mind right now, i really want to finish it to see whats going on in that persons head when posting this garbage,trash hit.
You would do better to just return the damned thing and go on with your life.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Wow, maybe you should stop if you are at 55 minutes for a $1... (Probably shoulda quit about 40+ minutes ago)

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would have returned after 10 minutes

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry that stinks! But, I would never go longer than 10 mins without a guaranteed bonus for a $1 HIT. Return it.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid question, is there a walkthrough or post for mturksuite? I installed it but need to figure out how to use it.

Reactions: Rerun

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have Turkopticon installed?

Reactions: Rerun and Kallee

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid question, is there a walkthrough or post for mturksuite? I installed it but need to figure out how to use it.
Pretty sure you'll find one in the resources section of the forum. And there were also links to resources on the page from which you installed it.

Reactions: mrs.pynk and Rerun

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure you'll find one in the resources section of the forum. And there were also links to resources on the page from which you installed it.
That would be too easy. lol thanks, I will look again. Proba youtube out there too

Status
Not open for further replies.