06/06 - Transcend Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Rerun @Rerun! How's your day going?
A little slow, but so thrilled that I get greeted by so many awesome people. And Squatty @Squatty, too. ( :p)

But I am up! That's half the battle sometimes. Thanks! Hope YOUR day is going well, and that something is making you happy! :heart:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
The guy who created her comics was poly amorous... and the earliest series explored things like gorean style slave hunts, spanking, pony play. I mean... her weakness was that she lost all strength only when tied up by a man... (he also invented the lie detector iirc)
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/11/wonder-womans-kinky-feminist-roots/380788/
http://comicsalliance.com/golden-age-wonder-woman-kink-gallery/
I don't know about any of this, but Linda Carter made me feel funny when I was young.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
A little slow, but so thrilled that I get greeted by so many awesome people. And Squatty @Squatty, too. ( :p)

But I am up! That's half the battle sometimes. Thanks! Hope YOUR day is going well, and that something is making you happy! :heart:
Go away. So I can miss you. But not really. But hey man good morning ! This is a roller coaster. Just take the riiiide

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: STARTS IMMEDIATELY: Decision making task (average extra bonus of $3.00) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Annika Dukek [A3HM3BEL8RD9IZ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 45-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players we will ask you to return the HIT and the game will be rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.