06/07 - Motivation Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
what's up with the pinterest ones? I remember doing a bunch before. Now every time I click it says no tasks available, but they are always up?

Reactions: LucyO

Nique77

Reaction score
I would go to Hit Tracker and do a 45 day refresh (or a "today" refresh if you did the hit that day) to update the data MTS has about what you've done and see if that gets the check mark to show up in Hit Finder.
So basicly hit the browser refresh button...or is there a special refresh place in MTS?

PJ-DIY

Reaction score
That makes sense. What about if you did the hit and no check shows up on the description part?
I've had that I thought it might be I accepted the hit outside of mts hit finder or maybe when I paused mts hit finder to let my pandas fetch more but took the hit.:redpandawhat:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
How long again was this new Cocosci Lab $3 version?
I'd tell you if I could, but I had to return it because I couldn't remember what the first page said when I got to the attention check. My brain is mush today....

• Love
Reactions: JenniLeigh

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So basicly hit the browser refresh button...or is there a special refresh place in MTS?
Top right corner on the Hit Tracker page there is a drop down "Sync" button.

Reactions: rsmath and LucyO

Nique77

Reaction score
I've had that I thought it might be I accepted the hit outside of mts hit finder or maybe when I paused mts hit finder to let my pandas fetch more but took the hit.:redpandawhat:
Ok...that makes a little more sense now. Will have to do a test on that. Also...based on what you said...HF slows down pandas on HC. Good to know.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.