06/07 - Motivation Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Up to $12.50 BONUS possible for a total of $12.75 in 1-1.5 hours | PANDA
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $14.98/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone, and which of two sounds contains more notes.
Time: 6 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

this is up again, i got $12+ bonus from this
its a little tedious but easy, i think it took me about 35 minutes

Last edited:

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Surveys for work related to 3NQUW096N6Q7G7O0QYZUBU60OSI9LX.
The value of your bonus is: $0.94 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing part 2 of our two part study and your patience with the bonuses.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

don't even remember what this one was from.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Made it to my goal :) I want to keep going but...maybe with more coffee..daughter is still sleeping so need to take advantage of the time. When I am tired in the evening everybody is always asking me, "don't you take a nap when your daughter does?" Uh no, that is work time lol

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
Made it to my goal :) I want to keep going but...maybe with more coffee..daughter is still sleeping so need to take advantage of the time. When I am tired in the evening everybody is always asking me, "don't you take a nap when your daughter does?" Uh no, that is work time lol
Yep, my kids are currently running around naked because they just got out of the bathtub but are content, so I'm pounding some hits before they need juice or I have to clean pee off the floor.

scorpiomsbhvn

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Anyone like me and already have another set of "feet" pictures ready to go? Come on $15. I really need it today.
* side note- I'd hate to lose my phone and somebody finds it and sees all the pictures of my feet

Minx2121

Reaction score
Yep, my kids are currently running around naked because they just got out of the bathtub but are content, so I'm pounding some hits before they need juice or I have to clean pee off the floor.
That's awesome lol

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
What does everyone else do for other side hustles? I have Ibotta for money back on groceries and I do stock photography.
I mostly focus on Mturk. I used to use Earning Station, but I don't do that one anymore. I sometimes do Swagbucks and I use Ibotta too and there is an app that I have used on the phone called the Money App, but I've been neglecting that one for some time now as well.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Anyone like me and already have another set of "feet" pictures ready to go? Come on $15. I really need it today.
* side note- I'd hate to lose my phone and somebody finds it and sees all the pictures of my feet
Yeah I feel I might be questioned for having 400 feet pics too, considering the different outfits/shoes.

PJ-DIY

Reaction score
What does everyone else do for other side hustles? I have Ibotta for money back on groceries and I do stock photography.
Mostly internet stuff, surveys on other sites, I do odd jobs when I can find them paying decent, not illegal or dangerous on craigslist. I'd like to sell some wood crafts but I'm awful. My avatar is a fair representation of my skill level. :stabbing:

Nique77

Reaction score
General question. Let's say there are 10 hits available...but 100 people have that hit in HC. Who do they get caught by?

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.