06/21 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
That is wild! Sounds like quite the farm. How does one figure out a goose likes fresh flower bouquets?
He kept escaping his pen just to go and sit by big bushels of flowers. Moved him to the gated courtyard and furnished him with a fresh lot daily and he never went walkabout again. I miss him :love:

BobTheFerret

Genuine imitation weasel
Reaction score
He kept escaping his pen just to go and sit by big bushels of flowers. Moved him to the gated courtyard and furnished him with a fresh lot daily and he never went walkabout again. I miss him :love:
I'm sorry. How long ago was this? There are geese in my neighborhood. They walk around just looking proud as can be. I do like that people will stop and wait for them to waddle across the road.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry. How long ago was this? There are geese in my neighborhood. They walk around just looking proud as can be. I do like that people will stop and wait for them to waddle across the road.
About 10 years ago, so I hope he lived a long and flower-filled life because surely he's passed now. Thankyou to the fine people of Houston for letting those geese just goose along, that makes me happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.