Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about buying add-ons with other products | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Add-on Products [ADFZQ0498KSUE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion about buying an add-on product along with your base purchase
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1364
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
These are pretty good. :thumbup:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My sleeping pattern has been out of whack for the last several years, but severly so this week so I looked up "what's the longest someone has gone without sleep" and one of the results was Michael Jackson. He supposely went the last 60 days before his death without real sleep due to the propofol drug he was taking and later overdosed on. Crazy stuff

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
it says on google the national average wage is 51k
I was a teacher and the daughter of one. These guys talking about sitting on your ass for 3 months have no idea what the job is about or how much of your own money you put in to a classroom. I'm not even going to get into it I'm so mad right now. And the 1st time I quit teaching was because a crazy parent tried to shoot me.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion about buying an add-on product along with your base purchase

it says in the instructions you can only do up to 20

blackpupjean

Reaction score
It all just sucks. My husband works retail and his store has a somewhat high turnover rate, but nothing compared to Walmart. His checks bounce, he works insane hours for low pay... everywhere sucks, it's just people know Walmart sucks.
Especially when you have grumpy customers. I'll never be mean to another cashier, server, fast food worker, it's not fun being grumped at. It's not my fault you are shopping on the busiest day of the week

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Especially when you have grumpy customers. I'll never be mean to another cashier, server, fast food worker, it's not fun being grumped at. It's not my fault you are shopping on the busiest day of the week
Retail workers can always tell other retail/service workers because they are always the nicest & most understanding customers, lol.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Four hour down, it's nuts here. Asked to learn digital register today, so was on there with someone for about an hour. Can said I can do pathways this afternoon. We will see how long that will last

Reactions: Rerun

Draggy2032

Reaction score
TO 2:
Not Available

Everyone be careful with these it says to do 20 and stop it doesn't have a cap on it I accidentally went to thirty........:onion:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My sleeping pattern has been out of whack for the last several years, but severly so this week so I looked up "what's the longest someone has gone without sleep" and one of the results was Michael Jackson. He supposely went the last 60 days before his death without real sleep due to the propofol drug he was taking and later overdosed on. Crazy stuff
Fun fact: there's a disease called Fatal Familial Insomnia where the patients can't go to sleep, or can't fall deeply asleep, at all. It's extremely rare but once it manifests itself around middle age, the people who have it can sometimes go months without any kind of sleep and eventually die.

Fun fact #2: the previous fact wasn't fun at all.

http://gizmodo.com/fatal-familial-insomnia-the-brain-disease-that-stops-y-1695446513

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I was a teacher and the daughter of one. These guys talking about sitting on your ass for 3 months have no idea what the job is about or how much of your own money you put in to a classroom. I'm not even going to get into it I'm so mad right now. And the 1st time I quit teaching was because a crazy parent tried to shoot me.
Yeah, they don't realize teachers don't just go home after classes are over
I have a friend who is a retired teacher

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Fun fact: there's a disease called Fatal Familial Insomnia where the patients can't go to sleep, or can't fall deeply asleep, at all. It's extremely rare but once it manifests itself around middle age, the people who have it can sometimes go months without any kind of sleep and eventually die.

Fun fact #2: the previous fact wasn't fun at all.

http://gizmodo.com/fatal-familial-insomnia-the-brain-disease-that-stops-y-1695446513
"The mutated PRNP gene "eats" holes in the brain, giving it a "sponge-like" appearance. This can lead to the inability to sleep (progressively getting worse overtime) and when sleep is achieved, very vivid dreams. It has been observed from EEG readings taken while the victim is awake show signs associated with REM sleep. Essentially, they are so sleep deprived, they enter a dream-like state when awake."

Oh. Shit. And I'm the perfect age.

I have it! I know I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.