06/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they don't realize teachers don't just go home after classes are over
I have a friend who is a retired teacher
They also don't realize you can't move or you start at the bottom again of the pay scale unless you know someone at the board of ed in your new town, and that most places require you now to get a Master's for a 45,000 a year job or in 3 years they fire you.

Reactions: Shockwave and Rerun

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
LOL I would personally probably skip Picasso altogether, but I'd love to see the Magritte in person. If you're ever in Boston, check out the MFA. Their American paintings collection is fantastic and has some enormous 19th century landscapes that I love. http://www.mfa.org/catalogues/paintings-americas/

They also have some interesting new modern installations around in the areas between galleries.
"The MFA boasts one of the largest collections of the celebrated Impressionist painter Claude Monet’s work outside France."

I'm sold, I'm gonna add it to the list of museums I visit when I become rich due to massive financial fraud.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Why the hell did I get up so early today? It's now 2 pm and I have done allthethings I had to do today (meaning: that were on my "list") and now I just want to do nothing. But I'm waiting for a contractor to arrive to fix my bathroom issues (my drain is being a butt in the shower, and I'm getting a new bath faucet! Which is way more exciting that it sounds, trust me. I may even post a picture of all its beauty.)

And I might have to go to my mom's to give her a "break" from watching Nanny so she can go shopping or wash her hair or just gtfo of her house for a minute and breathe.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"The MFA boasts one of the largest collections of the celebrated Impressionist painter Claude Monet’s work outside France."

I'm sold, I'm gonna add it to the list of museums I visit when I become rich due to massive financial fraud.
You should just move over to the East coast. I could get to Boston in an hour's worth of CI slamming.

Or I could, if I weren't about to join ducky @Ducky and Kerek @Kerek in a very exclusive club.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG YES! I love the show.. but you have to like politically incorrect humor and dysfunctional families. I was hooked when I saw the first few episodes... Here's a video about Fiona in the show.. IF you don't find humor in it.. show may not be for you-- NTS for kids
Because you posted this I started watching the show today. Have to watch it when the teen isn't around but I'm all :eek: I love it already!

Status
Not open for further replies.