Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
1:30

Title: A 2-minute experiment | PANDA
Requester: Peter Bent [A1H746WZWJJLZV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We will ask you some questions about your preferences.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: seventhaxis

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A Week in Your Life(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.63 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 332 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, we want to take a snapshot of your experiences and activities over one week. For the next six days, you will receive emails containing a survey between 3pm and 6pm. We ask that you complete the survey between 6pm and 9pm according to your local time zone. Each survey will take approximately 2 minutes to complete. Each survey will contain questions about your current feelings, activities, and interaction partners.
Time: 7 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;SC Panel: -1788008476 is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's your opinion of Provo? We may have a job opportunity there but I have heard mixed things.
Well, it's extremely Mormon so it depends on how you feel about that. It's a University town as well but I enjoyed growing up there for the most part.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it's extremely Mormon so it depends on how you feel about that. It's a University town as well but I enjoyed growing up there for the most part.
We're not Mormon but that doesn't bother me per se. We're going out there over the 4th to check it out. Just curious since I don't actually know anyone from there!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We're not Mormon but that doesn't bother me per se. We're going out there over the 4th to check it out. Just curious since I don't actually know anyone from there!
It's a clean place with fairly low crime and the mountains are right there in your face so it's gorgeous.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
oh it very well will, when you realize that most of the laws there are pretty much sharia law only somewhat christian in nature, actually you know what fuck mormons and knocking on my door bullshit

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh it very well will, when you realize that most of the laws there are pretty much sharia law only somewhat christian in nature, actually you know what fuck mormons and knocking on my door bullshit
I have a really good "The Exorcist" impression I use when someone knocks on my door.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I very rarely get them knocking on my door but yeah the laws can be bullshit. Liquor laws are obnoxious but we're not alone in the nation on that one. I'm a big nature person so I'm very happy here.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Saturdays have some special significance to you don't they?
It does, one time I was walking barefoot and I stubbed my toe on the cornet of a bookcase and it hurt so badly. Ever since then Saturdays have been an emotionally vulnerable time for me. I don't know why because I stubbed my toe on a Wednesday.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
Title: A Week in Your Life(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.63 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 332 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, we want to take a snapshot of your experiences and activities over one week. For the next six days, you will receive emails containing a survey between 3pm and 6pm. We ask that you complete the survey between 6pm and 9pm according to your local time zone. Each survey will take approximately 2 minutes to complete. Each survey will contain questions about your current feelings, activities, and interaction partners.
Time: 7 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;SC Panel: -1788008476 is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US
Monday: Turked
Tuesday: Turked
Wednesday: Netflix and Turk
Thursday: Guilt-turked
Friday: Stared blankly at computer screen/Shitposted

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Mormon (with my own beliefs straying a bit from the church doctrine) and I'll agree that Provo, and Utah in general is awful. 3 percent beer, everything is closed on Sunday, Stepford Wives wherever you go no one can be real. The culture is shit, so as long as you're like me and hate social interaction you'll be alright.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It does, one time I was walking barefoot and I stubbed my toe on the cornet of a bookcase and it hurt so badly. Ever since then Saturdays have been an emotionally vulnerable time for me. I don't know why because I stubbed my toe on a Wednesday.
You're in a good mood for someone who got drunk on Amaretto last night. I'd be ashamed.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Sheesh, how long is Hit DB supposed to take to prepare the backup? Been starting at this animation for a good 20 minutes now :mad:

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
That was a story worthy of Dave Barry. Well done.

Reactions: Pleco

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
I very rarely get them knocking on my door but yeah the laws can be bullshit. Liquor laws are obnoxious but we're not alone in the nation on that one. I'm a big nature person so I'm very happy here.
The fact that we could ski a lot in the winter and hike in the summer is really appealing. I am pretty much ok not having any friends, I just worry about the kids. Anyway, not trying to start a religious debate, was just curious.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm Mormon (with my own beliefs straying a bit from the church doctrine) and I'll agree that Provo, and Utah in general is awful. 3 percent beer, everything is closed on Sunday, Stepford Wives wherever you go no one can be real. The culture is shit, so as long as you're like me and hate social interaction you'll be alright.
I don't feel like that at all and I am not Mormon but I did grow up Mormon. I guess it differs for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.