06/25 - Starcade Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I very rarely get them knocking on my door but yeah the laws can be bullshit. Liquor laws are obnoxious but we're not alone in the nation on that one. I'm a big nature person so I'm very happy here.
Most stakes don't allow it anymore so the missionaries don't get abducted and harmed. They have to work on referrals now. So if Devil_Dawg @Catfish is getting missionaries on of his buddies is sending them over.

Reactions: Pleco and kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Most stakes don't allow it anymore so the missionaries don't get abducted and harmed. They have to work on referrals now. So if Devil_Dawg @Catfish is getting missionaries on of his buddies is sending them over.
Yes, usually they only come now if someone referred them to you. Which my family knows very well by now not to do.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit: Replied to wrong person. I'm obviously high.

Reactions: Pleco

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Mormon (with my own beliefs straying a bit from the church doctrine) and I'll agree that Provo, and Utah in general is awful. 3 percent beer, everything is closed on Sunday, Stepford Wives wherever you go no one can be real. The culture is shit, so as long as you're like me and hate social interaction you'll be alright.
Listen I got no problem in what people want to believe as a matter of fact I took a oath to defend that, I do however have a HUGE problem when you start forcing those BS beliefs in the form of laws that I must obey as well. then I don't care what you are, that shit is whack

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
When I bartended they used to come in and leave pamphlets in the bathroom. I always thought that was odd.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The fact that we could ski a lot in the winter and hike in the summer is really appealing. I am pretty much ok not having any friends, I just worry about the kids. Anyway, not trying to start a religious debate, was just curious.
You'll be able to have friends! I left the church as a teenager and I still had lots of friends.

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck is a Saturday dick?
it's a saturday penis, but ever so slightly more vulgar.
it's also a negative thing - despite that not everyone tries to avoid a dick on saturdays, this is the type of dick that people generally agree should be avoided.
it appears that Pleco @Pleco commanded you not to become one of these.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish Jehovah Witnesses took this route. I've never had a Mormon person to come my door but the JWs come A LOT.
very easy solution to that, tell them you were excommunicated from their church, they will look at you like your the devil.

Reactions: Vanyanka

wipeout4wh

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Content Research "Clean Up How-To Questions" batch is posted consistently? I'm just wondering if this qualification will still be useful next week, since the batch is gone now.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Sheesh, how long is Hit DB supposed to take to prepare the backup? Been starting at this animation for a good 20 minutes now :mad:
the first time it runs it takes forever, just wait it out and dont use hitscraper or anything that will cause you more PREs

once you write to it every day it goes quickly

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Mormon (with my own beliefs straying a bit from the church doctrine) and I'll agree that Provo, and Utah in general is awful. 3 percent beer, everything is closed on Sunday, Stepford Wives wherever you go no one can be real. The culture is shit, so as long as you're like me and hate social interaction you'll be alright.
I don't know what I'd do without my $9 handle of vodka

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
if I find out who is doing this, the beating will make the papers

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Content Research "Clean Up How-To Questions" batch is posted consistently? I'm just wondering if this qualification will still be useful next week, since the batch is gone now.
Yes, they post quite often. Usually they have sort first. Which are only .01 but very fast. Then edit. which are the .05

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sentences and Descriptions. Please do not complete if you previously participated in the "Sentences and Descriptions" study. | PANDA
Requester: DecisionMaking [A12N3EU51LL20T] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.47 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a scenario and answer a few questions (takes about 5 minutes). This is part of a research project and the results may be used in publication. Participation is voluntary. Responses are anonymous.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.