06/26 - Melody of Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draggy2032

Reaction score
Hey guys quick off topic question.....Does anyone on here play Marvel Contest of Champions?

Reactions: Rerun

Just another turker

I don't need no stinking Masters!
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm... Quotes don't seem to be working for me... Anyway... Shelter dogs rock... shelter employees "bend" the truth at times.

All 3 of our dogs are shelter dogs and I wouldn't have it any other way. The last one was supposedly non-shedding... I would say that was an ever so slight exaggeration

Reactions: Pleco and Rerun

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but fully grown dogs are still young, easily trainable and get very attached. The only reason they'd be wrong on weight guesses is because they're mixed breeds, and all shelters get purebreds (even pups) somewhat regularly.
I understand, and I agree that adopting is a great thing. I'm also a Cruella Deville that really doesn't like animals whatsoever lol. It's for the little one, so I can end up taking care of it anyway.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't say shih tzus are the best because they're moody as heck, but I have one so I will say they are

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I understand, and I agree that adopting is a great thing. I'm also a Cruella Deville that really doesn't like animals whatsoever lol. It's for the little one, so I can end up taking care of it anyway.
Will you adopt him?

Reactions: TQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.